• Portal Issue 27 out now!

Welcome to the latest issue of Portal, the number one month magazine dedicated to miniature painting!

Number 27, another monthly slice of the miniature painting hobby.

In this issue...

• In The Box checks out the new Warhammer board game Chaos in the old world.
    • View from the Hill has the second part to the Brett Reavis interview.
    • Reviews from Studio 38, Mierce Miniatures, Reaper Miniatures, MDP & Dark Sword Miniatures.
    • Our terrain building series kicks off in earnest.
    • Event reports from Euro Militaire and GW's Games Day.
    • Massive gallery included all the entries from the Hasslefree painting contest.
    • Lots of new releases plus all the news from around the hobby and much more...

Totally free to download for everyone

download Portal
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Erorior

Re: Kabal of the Umbral Scar - Semi-competitive Dark Eldar - going for 1995

Curses! That's what you get for not looking at the BrB in a while. My thought was that two smaller units could squeeze into a non-dedicated transport,

Erorior 21-10-2014, 10:12 Go to last post
    reglo

Re: Bretonnian Mousillon Army "Guardians of Guerac Circle"

The cloak seems very good, this will make him precious as no hero or lord box is out there for bretonnia and no command group for the pegasus. Adding

reglo 21-10-2014, 10:07 Go to last post
    DeathGlam

Re: What Are The Most Entertaining 40k Armies To Play?

Orks or any army that can do all or most aspects of the game well enough so it is not purely focussed on one thing every turn.

I love playing

DeathGlam 21-10-2014, 10:06 Go to last post
    Pojko

Re: Shrine of Glory: WoC Tactica

When it comes to arming Chaos Warriors, how effective are great weapons? On one hand you lose the awesome I 5, but on the other you'll be wounding most

Pojko 21-10-2014, 10:05 Go to last post
    DeathGlam

Re: Tactica - Dark Eldar 7th ed Codex

I plan to just run a unit of 10 Wyches in a Raider as a close combat team with my new Incubi in a Venom, if only Wyches had got one extra rule to make

DeathGlam 21-10-2014, 10:02 Go to last post
  • Advertisement