• Portal Issue 27 out now!

Welcome to the latest issue of Portal, the number one month magazine dedicated to miniature painting!

Number 27, another monthly slice of the miniature painting hobby.

In this issue...

• In The Box checks out the new Warhammer board game Chaos in the old world.
    • View from the Hill has the second part to the Brett Reavis interview.
    • Reviews from Studio 38, Mierce Miniatures, Reaper Miniatures, MDP & Dark Sword Miniatures.
    • Our terrain building series kicks off in earnest.
    • Event reports from Euro Militaire and GW's Games Day.
    • Massive gallery included all the entries from the Hasslefree painting contest.
    • Lots of new releases plus all the news from around the hobby and much more...

Totally free to download for everyone

download Portal
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Collecting an Adeptus Arbites Army - Space Police Enforcers

Thanks dude! This project took a back seat for a while as I spent most of my hobby time this year focussing on my Deathwing https://innsmouthgamingclub.wordpres...0/dark-angels/

itty_bitty_pieces 25-11-2015, 12:07 Go to last post

Re: Upcoming releases/rumors

Just counted up the Ork one and its 4 more expensive to buy the Bundle then separately :P

aprilmanha 25-11-2015, 12:06 Go to last post

Re: Black Friday

Okay, half the internet knows. But other than them, who knows what offers they are going to make?

I hope that there are more offers than

Sureshot05 25-11-2015, 12:04 Go to last post

Re: AoS sales worst than WHFB

And when that day comes i'll creep around KoW and 9th Ed. forums and point out every little thing that might be negative about sales and speculate around

Yrch 25-11-2015, 12:03 Go to last post

Re: Horus Heresy Plastics in late 2015 Mk.II

The power armor marines are slightly chunkier overall than FW resin marines. It's mostly noticable as pertains to the legs and arms but you can mix and

Zywus 25-11-2015, 12:01 Go to last post
  • Advertisement