• Irregular Magazine Autumn 2012 issue out now!

First of all, we’d like to start wih an apology to all of our readers and contributors. We were not able to publish Irregular Magazine in Summer 2012, which we deeply regret. We believe we’ve got through the problems that made this impossible and are now back on track with regular publications!

http://www.irregular-magazine.com/latest-issue/

*IMPORTANT*
    Some people have been experiencing difficulties using ‘right-click > save as’ in their browser. Instead, click on the links to open the PDF in your browser, then use ‘File > save as’ to save it to your computer. Alternatively, download as a zip file.

Once again, we have another great issue, packed with excellent articles and tutorials. We have a really interesting look at the costs of producing limited miniatures runs and a discussion around
    how to create scenarios for wargames, as well as a further look into the world of Magic: The Gathering.

We also have a painting guide for Clone Troopers in 15mm scale and a look at whether Airbrushing would be right for you. We also have a look into two different historical backgrounds – The Persian Empire and Trojan England (no, really! Well worth reading). We also privileged to have an excellent piece on the future sport of Robo Basho, a world of 2115 where Giant Robots are piloted into combat in a heavy metal form of sumo!

Time to get reading – go on, download your copy now.

http://www.irregular-magazine.com/latest-issue/
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Darnok

Re: End Times: Nagash Re-Release in Softback

Agreed. I'd appreciate if people would just ignore the troll and move on.

Darnok 31-10-2014, 06:42 Go to last post
    jackers

Re: Daemon Princes

I believe that is why the word 'almost' was in his post haha.

jackers 31-10-2014, 06:40 Go to last post
    Darnok

Re: Mini Movie Reviews 2 - The Reviewening

If you are ready to turn most of your brain off, and care mostly for visually appealing comicbook-style-turned-into-a-movie stuff, 300 can be a joy to

Darnok 31-10-2014, 06:30 Go to last post
    Tah Kazak Rik

Re: Who won't survive The End Times?

I ask this with much respect, but where did the idea come from that GW is killing off every Finecast character?

Plus if thats the case Valten's

Tah Kazak Rik 31-10-2014, 06:24 Go to last post
    TheBearminator

Re: Taktika Orks 7th Edition

You kidding? Orks are all about killing stuff. But if you just wanna tie them up, I guess a big unit of stormies could do that. They'll only have one

TheBearminator 31-10-2014, 06:22 Go to last post
  • Advertisement