• Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

The Dwarfs have arrived at Avatars of War! During the following months more and more dwarfs will be marching to war!!!

The first are the Ironshields regiment (Dwarf veteran clan warriors), which are already available, together with the Dwarf Veteran Champion. You can see full pics and 360 video of these new miniatures here

Also, we are celebrating Black Friday offering free shipping worldwide for all items on our online shop. AoW Black Friday starts right now and will last all weekend!
    Comments 7 Comments
      Fubar -
      Very impressed.
      raymon -
      Look gruff and ready for a fight. I like.
      Altbob -
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      GlenMorray -
      Considering the work that has to go into making miniatures that isn't a shock Altbob, and I think GW prices are bloody good you'll find, case in point...

Good Dwarfs but I'd stick to GW ones...
      Stimpson J Cat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Altbob View Post
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      They're 35 euro for 21 dwarfs. Gw charges 31 for 16 dwarfs. Isn't gw more expensive? For far worse dwarfs too
      Messiah26 -
      Soo sweet those models!!
      Colathrax -
      woot wootwootwootwoot
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

jakejackjake

Re: Emperor's Webway Project

His absence from politics and the battle did however need to be explained. Also judging by the results it's possible it did need to be explained for other

jakejackjake 25-04-2015, 14:19 Go to last post
    Inquisitor Kallus

Re: New Eldar Codex - First Impressions

By charging in and killing a unit with your AP3, what are they, str5/6 weapons mounted on highly mobile units with inv or cover save from the exarch?

Inquisitor Kallus 25-04-2015, 14:19 Go to last post
    Hiroku9

Re: How do you feel about the new Eldar?

So... Banshees are a lot more like they were in 5th Ed? Ignored being slowed by terrain, struck 1st, S 3 power weapons. They weren't even "good"

Hiroku9 25-04-2015, 14:12 Go to last post
    Eldarsif

Re: How do you feel about the new Eldar?

After buying the codex and going through it in English I must say that I wouldn't feel very threatened if people were running the various hosts, mostly

Eldarsif 25-04-2015, 14:08 Go to last post
    Darnok

Re: New assassin models!!!

It went online at the time the GW stores opened in the respective regions - about 10 or 11 a.m. for each region. It will be online in NA in a few hours.

Darnok 25-04-2015, 14:07 Go to last post
  • Advertisement