• Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

The Dwarfs have arrived at Avatars of War! During the following months more and more dwarfs will be marching to war!!!

The first are the Ironshields regiment (Dwarf veteran clan warriors), which are already available, together with the Dwarf Veteran Champion. You can see full pics and 360 video of these new miniatures here

Also, we are celebrating Black Friday offering free shipping worldwide for all items on our online shop. AoW Black Friday starts right now and will last all weekend!
    Comments 7 Comments
      Fubar -
      Very impressed.
      raymon -
      Look gruff and ready for a fight. I like.
      Altbob -
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      GlenMorray -
      Considering the work that has to go into making miniatures that isn't a shock Altbob, and I think GW prices are bloody good you'll find, case in point...

Good Dwarfs but I'd stick to GW ones...
      Stimpson J Cat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Altbob View Post
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      They're 35 euro for 21 dwarfs. Gw charges 31 for 16 dwarfs. Isn't gw more expensive? For far worse dwarfs too
      Messiah26 -
      Soo sweet those models!!
      Colathrax -
      woot wootwootwootwoot
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

SpawnOfChaos

Re: Codex: Khorne Daemonkin

Any ideas on how to make a Herald more survivable? Planning on running the Cohort formation, and you can only take one HQ. Was going to put him in a unit

SpawnOfChaos 30-03-2015, 02:00 Go to last post
    insectum7

Re: 40k is in the wrong scale.... worked in RT and 2nd ed. but not in 6th and 7th

True. It appeared that you and CvT had been claiming thus, I'm happy to see that we're in agreement here. However, this previous statement is still

insectum7 30-03-2015, 01:55 Go to last post
    NemoSD

Re: Reworking Elves ASF

At first I was going to stick up for the Sea guard, and say mistakes were made.. but the fact is, against most units, Sea Guard on their own, are not

NemoSD 30-03-2015, 01:52 Go to last post
    Whitwort Stormbringer

Re: Any players of X Wing?

Have you used the X-Wing Miniatures AI? It's not quite the same as having a real opponent, but it's still quite a bit of fun and let's you try some stuff

Whitwort Stormbringer 30-03-2015, 01:52 Go to last post
    KalEf

Re: *SPOILERS!!* The Figure in the Void

seems like a solid guess

KalEf 30-03-2015, 01:40 Go to last post
  • Advertisement