• Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

Avatars of War: Dwarfs are here & Black Friday sale!

The Dwarfs have arrived at Avatars of War! During the following months more and more dwarfs will be marching to war!!!

The first are the Ironshields regiment (Dwarf veteran clan warriors), which are already available, together with the Dwarf Veteran Champion. You can see full pics and 360 video of these new miniatures here

Also, we are celebrating Black Friday offering free shipping worldwide for all items on our online shop. AoW Black Friday starts right now and will last all weekend!
    Comments 7 Comments
      Fubar -
      Very impressed.
      raymon -
      Look gruff and ready for a fight. I like.
      Altbob -
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      GlenMorray -
      Considering the work that has to go into making miniatures that isn't a shock Altbob, and I think GW prices are bloody good you'll find, case in point...

Good Dwarfs but I'd stick to GW ones...
      Stimpson J Cat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Altbob View Post
      Prices are actually higher than GW's prices? Wow, that's shocking.
      They're 35 euro for 21 dwarfs. Gw charges 31 for 16 dwarfs. Isn't gw more expensive? For far worse dwarfs too
      Messiah26 -
      Soo sweet those models!!
      Colathrax -
      woot wootwootwootwoot
  • Section Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Endobai

Re: FW Mechanicum Triaros ready to order

I see it now that in IA3 they did not forget about the rules. FAQ is necessary. Time for e-mails to FW I am thinking.

Endobai 16-09-2014, 17:23 Go to last post
    Sephillion

Re: Dark Eldar Rumours

The model (thats singular)s awesomeness is entirely subjective, as I think its just OK. There is no excuse for a unit to include only a monopose model,

Sephillion 16-09-2014, 17:22 Go to last post
    MarcoSkoll

Re: GW Promises

While not identical, this is a substantially similar product; some people in this thread do feel that they have been misled about the limited nature of

MarcoSkoll 16-09-2014, 17:21 Go to last post
    Wintermute

Re: "ZOMG! Doctor Who (& Torchwood)!"

Yes it was. The monster under Danny's bed was a Floof, as I linked to earlier.

Wintermute 16-09-2014, 17:21 Go to last post
    Commissar Vaughn

Re: "ZOMG! Doctor Who (& Torchwood)!"

Every thing that happened had a mundane explanation that not only explains it well enough but also happens to be the actual thing that happened (for once)...I

Commissar Vaughn 16-09-2014, 17:12 Go to last post
  • Advertisement