• Wintermute

by Published on 14-12-2014 13:07

Druchii.net Presents

The End Times of the Elves! Short Story Competition 2014

"The dividing line between Asuryan and Khaine cuts through the centre of every Elven heart"
    - Hotek, Priest of Vaul

Open to Elven enthusiasts of all three races, tell us the tale of your fateful choice between Asuryan and Khaine in this, the End of Times!

There are both competitive and non-competitive aspects to the Storytelling, so feel free to join in the fun.

To find out more details and read the rules in full, please visit the following link: The End Times of the Elves! Short Story Competition 2014

Looking forward to reading your tale of this modern Sundering,

The Druchii.net Moderation Team
    by Published on 01-11-2014 09:03

ON SALE NOW: £1

This month we have a huge issue for you. We have tutorials from Sergey Chasnyk, Nicolas Rouanet and we are beginning to draw to an end the epic Malifaux gaming table build. We also have product reports from Tim Fitch, Davide Rainone as well as reviews at Nuts Planet's Aqulia, Tabletop Worlds Merchant Shop and Jason Martin brings you a great two part look at Aradia Miniatures.
    This months cover article is the Insight interview with Ben Komets and we also have a show report from Euro Militaire We also have a look at Raging Heroes and bring you an interview with Giorgos Tsougkouzidis, plus all the latest news and new releases.

Don't forget you can also win a free display plinth every month by posting pictures of your painted miniatures on our facebook page and getting the most likes in a month.

FPM Facebook Page
    www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk
    by Published on 28-09-2014 12:01

Welcome to Figure Painter Magazine issue 17. In this issue we have some great articles for modelers, painters and gamers alike. We have a special article where Marko, our terrain guru, shows you have to make a hilltop gaming table. Justin McCoy brings us the second part of his superbly modelled and painted Oldsmobile 442. Martyn Dorey also begins a painting challenge with your truly where we both have to paint the 54mm display base we built in a previous issue.

Also in this issue we have some brilliant product reviews, excellent showcases including our readers and social media followers exhibition. All the lasted news and new releases as well as a very informative look at some of the brushes that are available, plus lots more; but we kick off with a brilliant Insight Interview with American painter Meg Maples.

Don't forget you can also win a free display plinth every month by posting pictures of your painted miniatures on our facebook page and getting the most likes in a month.

FPM Facebook Page
    by Published on 14-09-2014 11:18

Wayland Games have announced their 2014 customer survey and they are giving out a prize of a £500 store voucher for one lucky winner selected randomly from survey entrants on November 15th 2014.

More information about the survey can be found on their Facebook page here and the survey itself can be found here
    by Published on 31-08-2014 11:30

In this issue, we bring you reviews of products from Scale75, Ax Faction, Fantasy Realms Models, Painting Buddha and Sergeant BlackArt. We also have some brilliant tutorials including Sean Fulton painting the model he converted in last month’s issue and Justin McCoy from Secret Weapon Miniatures shows us how to paint a rusted Oldsmobile. Terry Cowell gives us his report from the latest Weekend Workshop that featured Alfonse Giraldes, but to get us started this month we have an Insight interview with one of the finest painters and modellers there is and someone who I’ve found to be a very helpful and cool guy all around Roman ‘Jarhead’ Lappat.

FPM Facebook Page
    by Published on 26-07-2014 06:16

Welcome to issue 15 of Figure Painter Magazine and we have a tutorial bonanza for you! Five great tutorials including how Sean Fulton converted his Venomthrope, Thor Intararangson painted his Ultramarine’s Space Marine Banner and Martyn Dorey and Shane Rozzell show us how to use model board for making architectural models for our diorama’s.

We also have lots of great reviews of products from Pegaso Models, Scale75, BrokenToad and Another World and kicking off the magazine we have a brilliant Insight interview with Jen Haley!

Remember, if you post photo's of your painted miniatures onto the FPM facebook page and get the most likes in a month you can win a free display plinth courtesy of Model Display Products and please pop over to the facebook page and vote for the reader submitted images by liking them

https://www.facebook.com/FigurePainterMagazine
    http://www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk
    by Published on 27-06-2014 18:51

Carpe Noctem Presents

The Golden Bat Competition 2014

Sponsored by Mantic Games

I am very pleased to announce the return of Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition, with revamped (pun intended ) rules and £200 worth of prizes to be won!

The competition has painting and converting categories, including sections for non-vampire counts models. In addition a tier system is in place so no matter your skill level, you can still join in and have fun.

To find out more details and read the rules in full, please visit the following link: Golden Bat Competition 2014

Good luck to all those who enter.

Disciple of Nagash
    Carpe Noctem Owner and Administrator
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  • Section Widget

• Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

Spiney Norman

Re: Your 40k thoughts to end the year

No-one forces anyone to do anything, which is why I've largely given up on the game, if I can't get the kind of games I enjoy without twisting someone's

Spiney Norman 22-12-2014, 23:22 Go to last post
    Kren

Re: Waargh Kren

Wow... six months since I packed up all my figures. Didn't realise it had been that long. Still, I have been busy.
    *warning - very picture heavy

Kren 22-12-2014, 23:17 Go to last post
    Ghungo

Re: Your 40k thoughts to end the year

You must live in that lone corner of the world where people love and force you to play unbound because I travel a fair amount for work (Chicago, New York,

Ghungo 22-12-2014, 23:10 Go to last post
    Minigiant

Re: Abusing Nagash

Need it for minimum core and fortitude is a thing

Minigiant 22-12-2014, 23:04 Go to last post
    mr.hardrada

Re: Xmas Jigsaw

Sevatar killing someone who happens to have a bolter?

mr.hardrada 22-12-2014, 22:59 Go to last post
  • Advertisement