the german GD is over and here are the news for the fantasy part of Warhammer (sorry, no pictures):
- Lots of Wood Elves
- The new warrior sprue for the dwarf army. It can be build as clan warriors with weapon and shield, with two-hand weapon and as Long Beards. Although I have to say that the last option does not convince me to take the plastics over the metal variants.
- There will be a box for missle troops (both crossbow and thunderers)
- There will be a box for warmaschines (canon and organ gun)
- Gav confirmed that there will be a new dwarf army book. Nothing mayor changes (still runes, still the same slow troops), but there will be more specialized army lists (e.g. shooty, close combat, etc.). The Slayer list from Storm of Chaos will not be part of the book.
- 7th edition Warhammer was not confirmed (outside the time frame) but it seemed obvious that this will be the case.
- Next army book after dwarfs: no comment, but if I read correctly between the lines it will not be the greenskins. I put my money on Empire.
- On the question on DoW: Some new thoughts how to handle them, but honestly nowhere on the actual schedule
- On the question of Chaos Dwarves: After DoW.
- There have been snap-together sprues on display. I have seen Skeletons, Chaos Warriors and Dwarves. They look not very posable, but will fit nicely into the current lines.