It is my first thread, and first of all I must appologise for not updating this thread often (I'm studding in other town than I have all my models + my studies don't leave me much time for painting). But I hope that I'll manage to paint at least some models this year.
1. Finally look what new chaos is (heard terrible stories) and decide what to do with my chaos models. (I'll try to post at least some photos later)
2. Finally start my Dark Eldar army.
3. Sleep a bit (I'm after 3 exams in 2 weeks: Physics, Ontology of human and Bio-chemistry)
Ok. First of all I want to make Dark Eldar army BUT
1. Original DE models are disgusting (no, I know that in fluff they should be, but they're mostly sculpted in GW old fassion and look more like band of frenzied catachans with kinefelter syndrome).
2. I love Idea of light armored, high speed and high firepower army, fragile and deadly.
Conclusion? My girlfriend is big fan of Eldar models, especially Harlequins (no, she's not playing, but she's highly skilled artist and new Eldars are some pice of art). Harlequins fit's nicely into idea of swift and deadly army so my idea is to make sth. like this:
Archon --> Harlequin Shadowseer
Incubi --> still thinking
Wych --> Banshee/Striking Scorpions (maby both)
Wariors --> Propably heavy converted Eldar + Dark Eldar warriors with Death Jester and Fire Dragon as Dark Lance/Splinter cannon guys. Maby Dark reaper to add more diversity in minis.
Raider --> Raider
Reaver --> Propably Reaver
Thalos --> Wraithlord!! (must be, propably main reason for all this stuff above, I just want to have at least one in my army).
First models gonna be in october, till that, I'd like to find color shame that would be:
-fit to "frenzied pirate" theme
-must inject terror into hearts of all IG/SM/TAU minis.
My idea for Wraithlord is to paint his body in black with maby some red ornaments. Paint head all-black and add multiple opened red eyes (If anyone knows Alucard from Hellsing anime, that is what is on my mind.
Thanks for every idea, and excuse me my rusted english.