Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Captain Brown's Tau Painting Log (Many magnets, lots of photos, reactive camo, etc)

Re: Captain Brown's Tau Painting Log (Many magnets, lots of photos, reactive camo, et

Thank you Bigglesworth and sheep.

The final few updates are coming.

Painted up two Tau Firewarriors:

Only 4 more to go and that will be the end of this PLOG.

I figured I should get them done before I move to my next project.

Now I have been away from the PLOGs for a while, but some new Tau PLOGs have started up:

If you want extreme conversions and lighted models check out Dubstep Tau by bossfearless (Recommended trader by the way).

Or winter themed Tau of Lew_b81 Tau Drop Troops

Continuing with the winter theme there is Heretian - Winter Tau.

Or a new thread Greg's Tau project

The long painting war continues...

CB
    Last edited by Captain Brown; 10-12-2013 at 04:40. Reason: Places images side by side to shrink the post

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update any photos that have been lots in the hack.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling a fully painted OOP WHFB Orc, Empire Army and Dark Elf Army - come see here
    <

Re: Captain Brown's Tau Painting Log (Many magnets, lots of photos, reactive camo, et

Nice to see your back CB. Also good to see that this sub-sector of the painting war is almost finished.
    <

Quote Originally Posted by Dudde View Post
    Nice to see your back CB. Also good to see that this sub-sector of the painting war is almost finished.
    Thanks Dudde, I should go check out how your armies are doing.

Painted up two more:

CB
    Last edited by Captain Brown; 10-12-2013 at 04:40. Reason: Places images side by side to shrink the post

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update any photos that have been lots in the hack.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Presently selling a fully painted OOP WHFB Orc, Empire Army and Dark Elf Army - come see here
    <

And the last two Firewarriors...

So here is the completed fourth Troop choice:

And with that this Painting Log comes to an end (unless I do one final group shot).

So to finish the Elysians, or back to my Necromundans, or is it the Orks who need love, or perhaps some Sisters, or do I work on updating my Eldar?

CB
    Last edited by Captain Brown; 10-12-2013 at 04:41. Reason: Places images side by side to shrink the post

<

Glad to see your finished, a group shot would be nice. Until next log CB
    <

As requested, one last group shot of the entire force.

Seven Crisis Suits
    Two Broadsides
    Thirteen Drones
    Forty Fire Warriors
    Eight Pathfinders
    Three Stealth Suits
    Four Devilfish
    Two Sky Ray or Hammerhead tanks depending on my list

Thank you to everyone who posted and encouraged and made suggestions.

Thanks for all the ideas.

The long painting war for this army is finished, but I will be doing battle in another log shortly.

Cheers,

CB
    Last edited by Captain Brown; 10-12-2013 at 04:41.

<

Sweet ! Sterling job, CB
    / SDKFZ
    <

Thanks SDKFZ.

Time to close the log.

The long painting war for this one is over!

Cheers,

CB

<

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13