Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Captain Brown's Ork Painting Log (Over 100+ Pictures)

Re: Captain Brown's Ork Painting Log (Over 100+ Pictures)

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Korhedron View Post
    @Captain Brown: Some very interesting Tankbustas and bomb squigs there; what does your Warboss count as having? Big shoota and choppa? Standard shoota and big choppa?
    Noble Korhedron,

Depends on the game, but usually a Big shoota and Choppa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitden View Post
    Orks have always been a good looking army and yours look great. I like the mIx of old and new models. A kit bashers dream.
    Thanks Rabbitden, this update I have a really old model in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_H View Post
    Great looking army. Love Orks, I think if I didn't collect nids, I always seem myself collecting them. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Alex_H

Another batch of Shoota Boyz painted up including a Big Shoota and an original Rogue Trader Ork over on the right (with a new head, arms and weapon).

The long painting war continues...

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update any photos that have been lots in the hack.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling a fully painted OOP WHFB Orc, Empire Army and Dark Elf Army - come see here

More Orks, some more Boyz with Big Shootas to add some more Dakka:

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update any photos that have been lots in the hack.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Presently selling a fully painted OOP WHFB Orc, Empire Army and Dark Elf Army - come see here

Painted up some Lootas, mostly scratch built ones:

Conversion on the right came through a trade.

CB

Painted some more Orks, this time two Nobz for my enlarged Slugga and Shoota Mobz:

CB

More Orks painted up, this time the last of the Slugga Boyz to finish the squad.

CB

Incredible progress here CB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.

Thanks Codsticker,

More Orks for my Waaagh, the enlarged Slugga Mobz is complete:

CB

Still churning out Orks with my new, quicker painting scheme.

And today, yet more Orks painted in 2017, well only 7 of these were painted in 2017.

A Loota Mobz.

And here is a Warboss leading a unit of 10 Nobz with Waaagh Banner. 2 of these were painted this year to complete the Mobz.

An all metal unit from the past.

CB

That's a lot of orks! Fair ply to you for not just the rate at which you are painting but the quality is up there!
    My random painting log- Dwarfs, Nids and VC - updated! 12/12/16
    http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142003

Chaplain

The boys are looking great, it takes a lot of patience to paint up a hoard like that - and to have converted so many of them too! I used to collect guard so have an idea of how tiresome painting that many grunts can be but you've done a great job. Have you got a whole army shot or don't you have a big enough room to display them all at the same time? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by silverstu View Post
    That's a lot of orks! Fair ply to you for not just the rate at which you are painting but the quality is up there!
    Thanks silverstu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitden View Post
    The boys are looking great, it takes a lot of patience to paint up a hoard like that - and to have converted so many of them too! I used to collect guard so have an idea of how tiresome painting that many grunts can be but you've done a great job. Have you got a whole army shot or don't you have a big enough room to display them all at the same time? ;P
    Thank you Rabbitden,

They are getting to the size were the irregular army shots are too much work...I will take one when I finish the army...which is only about 19 models away now.

First some AoBR Orks that have had some arms moved to make them less mono-pose and to replace some of the early GorkaMorka figures.

Someone on Dakkadakka asked for a look at the Orks on a blue background, so I have this shot as well.

Four more Grots painted.

CB

Another 5 AoBR Orks painted:

Same Orks on a blue background.

The painting war continues...

CB

More Orks finished.

Same Orks on a blue background.

CB

The end of times must be near as I am almost finished this army.

Some Ork Mech conversions and a converted Rokkit armed Ork to bring the Tank Bustas to 10 Orks and 2 Squigs that can roll in their Truk to get in range of enemy tanks.

And some more Grots and a Minder:

These last two Gretchin are the only mono-pose version, one with his spike cut off. The Minder was a repair job I received in trade missing his whip, I think my addition of an arm and axe worked out fairly well. That gives me 30 Grots and 3 Minders.

CB

Looking great!!

also, I too vote for the blue background - with my screen setup I can see em much clearer that way

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5