No paint but I felt the Icon Termie was somewhat lacking. That long pole seemed a little plain so I added some ornaments around the "handle". The top of the pole was also rather unimpressive. I think he's ready now but I won't prime him just yet.
I also based all of the termies and drilled out the barrels. These three are just waiting for the spray can of black doom.
Since I had the green stuff and termie action going on I decided to do a little work on my Nurgle Lord. He'll be part of another army that I've put on hold until I finish this project. I guess I can consider this a teaser for my next project log:
This project is admittedly rather low on conversions, since the goal is getting 1500 pts ready on time. The next one, however, will be anything but!