Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Warhammer table

Chapter Master Morglum Necksnapper's Avatar

Re: Warhammer table

Well, most of the green sheets of Styrofoam fell of the ceiling. Could be I made too little contact points, could be it's just not an ideal material, when it's connected to the wood of the roof like this, when the wood expands or shrinks from the heat or cold, I believe the Styrodur stays stiff, therefore it snaps at the glued joint. Still tinkering about it. If I could find some cheap linnen or something, I could glue that on. Or 4 millimeter hardboard.

In the mean while I did some more touch ups on the door and doorposts, I'll show that when it's finished.

Just a small update, for photosharing I changed from Photobucket to Imgur, as Photobucket pictures don't show anymore.

I added glossy varnish to some Icy parts of the winter table, whichs adds some realism.

That is a shame about your styrofoam; I k now it doesn;t glue well and I am skeptical of any product that states "Even glues foam!!!".
    ... for photosharing I changed from Photobucket to Imgur, as Photobucket pictures don't show anymore.
    I have done the same even though my Photobucket links still work. I was paying about $4 a month before and if you were paying before then your links will still work- it only changes for those that were using the free service. Unfortunately I am almost out of storage and when that happens I will get the same problem as everyone else. So, I have switched to Imgur as well (we will see how long before they have to start charging to handle all the refugees from Photobucket).
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.

Hi Codsticker, yes it's probably only a matter of time before Imgur will also charge big money for image hosting. I was also paying around $ 4 a month on Photobucket. I can still see my own pictures, but am in doubt somebody else can see them.

The Styrofoam will come in handy for all sorts of projects, I'll just have to find out another way of closing the roof of the display cabinets.

I can still see your pictures so you are probably in the same boat as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.

Here is a corner of my upper floor that is quite finished now. I put the savage orc display in between the two parts of the cabinet.

Very nice . Love the leopard "skin".
    http://www.mekwars.org Play Battletech online in the MegamekNet 3025 campaign environment with people from around the world. New players welcome. Join a noble house and fight for supremacy in the Inner Sphere. Non-commercial community project, no cost.
    My random Sci-Fi Plog, mostly Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar and CSM Current Project: Bad Moons.

If You're DK You're OK! savaaage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morglum Necksnapper View Post
    Hi Codsticker, yes it's probably only a matter of time before Imgur will also charge big money for image hosting. I was also paying around $ 4 a month on Photobucket. I can still see my own pictures, but am in doubt somebody else can see them.

The Styrofoam will come in handy for all sorts of projects, I'll just have to find out another way of closing the roof of the display cabinets.
    Amazing stuff bud, as with many admirers it's got me wanting to start my own board, doubt the wife would be as accommodating with regards to a gaming room though...

As for you image hosting problem, I will say that posting pictures on the forum through tapatalk app works a treat with 3 different file size options available but obviously don't forget to save them somewhere else eh? Wouldn't want these inspirations being lost if history repeated itself!

I made two frames to put White Dwarf posters in.

Some kind of campaign map in Bretonnia

a map of the Old World

Like this table. Did you made these trees by yourselves?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25