Thread: More Truescale madness - Black Dragons army

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    West Mids, UK

More Truescale madness - Black Dragons army

Hey all,

I've been fascinated with the idea of truescale space marines for a number of years now, and with a number of people providing tutorials and trying it for themselves I figured it was time to give it a go myself.

At the same time I thought I'd give the Black Dragons chapter a try. I would prefer a more colourful scheme, but I love the notion of the Dragon Claw units so I'm gonna go with it.

So here's my first test model (with size comparison). He'll probably end up as a sergeant for a tactical squad or something.

He still needs some work, but the basic figure is done. I'll try and get him finished before I do anymore. One thing I am concerned about is the smoothness of the greenstuff. If it isn't good enough it'll really bug me. A lot of details can be added, pouches, grenades, a scabbard for his sword and dragon pelts which will quite helpfully cover any dodgy bits of scultping.
    Last edited by Lamenter; 04-09-2008 at 02:54. - Conversions, Commissions and Artscale Space Marines - press molding made easy