Thread: Fallen Giant Template

Talking Fallen Giant Template

Has any one taken a close look at this item?

Between the legs in particular.

Re: Fallen Giant Template

Yes and if you look close you see fingers on a hand and after closer inspection you will notice its the "Arm" of a crushed villager.... and Not a giant Wang if that's what you were getting at...

Quote Originally Posted by etancross View Post
    Yes and if you look close you see fingers on a hand and after closer inspection you will notice its the "Arm" of a crushed villager.... and Not a giant Wang if that's what you were getting at...
    If thats the case they choose an interesting position for the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by etancross View Post

What would an ancient WP be doing in the WFB setting?
    I AM THE BRINGER OF SEED I BRING ETERNITY
    I AM WHAT THIS WORLD NEEDS I AM CHAOS BREED

\m/ Metalhead of Warseer \m/

The Evil and the Escher in the Underhive - A Story

why your looking at a piece of plastic wang doodle i will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by olmsted View Post
    why your looking at a piece of plastic wang doodle i will never know.
    LOL!

wang doodle

Oh dear, this thread is offically silly... giant plastic wang indeed. Whats next metal boobies. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-pope View Post
    [i] Necrons can never be Ultramarines, nevertheless they will aspire to the standards and teachings of the great Primarch

sir may i present evidence a daemonettes, evidence b vects slave girls.

I dislike the new giant template. It's a novelty item that is just silly. It's 3 dimensional which means it takes up a little more bag space (not much) but in an army transport pocket that is alreayd stuffed with dice, pencils, tape measure, templates, army lists, books, etc... It's just a little unneccessary. I think I'll stick with my cardstock template I cut out and pasted the picture from the O&G book on. Same size (a little difference in shape) but covers basically the same amount of space/models over a unit.

Out of all the new swag GW has just released for christmas season I think the dice are probably the best. The blue ones look the nicest in my opinion; I had high hopes for the green; but it's such a flat color they chose it just doesn't look nice.

Anyway for 6 bucks you get 27 dice including 2 12mm artillary dice. I bought these dice in ernest just for the novelty of tiny artillary dice. The case they come in is a big D6 which is useful as a turn counter. On the other hand you can always buy the chessex dice which most game stores sell where you get 36 instead of 27; but no artillary dice and your paying somewhere abouts of 13+ dollars. I think GW hit a homer on the dice block they put out.

Just my opinion.
    The Waaagh Cast! - A Warhammer Fantasy Blog / Podcast

Can this template be painted to make it a little more interesting?

cant imagine why not.

The paint may or may not stick to the clear plastic properly. And they made it clear so it's easier to see what's underneath it. If you want to paint it, give it a try, but don't be too dissappointed when it doesn't work well.
    Awesome. Awesome to the head.