Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: 467th / 752nd Krieg Independent Night Fighting Reg.

Re: 467th / 752nd Krieg Independent Night Fighting Reg.

Looking very good, Rhaiv. Is that an alternative head for the robots ? Dont think ive seen them before....
    / SDKFZ

@ SDKFZ; yes, indeed, alternative heads from a Latino producer off of Fleabay

Otriatus 9A and 2A; assigned with their handler, to the "Obvious Defiance". Initially assigned to the ship to help cleanse unwanted stowaways, Flight-leftenant Leftenant Bakka requested they be assigned to his command, in giving him direct access to the cleaning crew. "Ballea Designate 243" was all to happy to have a looser assignment, giving him space to tend to his personal research regarding the data input to his assigned robots, designated Otriatus 9A and 2A.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0145.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	227.7 KB 
ID:	233489

Name:	DSC_0146.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	233490

Name:	DSC_0147.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	233491
    Base coated my robots.
    Next up are my handler and officer of the Fleet, a lovely family picture;
    Flight-leftenant Brakka on the left, and to the right
    Handler-Tech-adept Cybersmith "Ballea Designate 243"/55/00100.

Name:	DSC_0148.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	233492

Name:	DSC_0149.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	233493

These robots will be part of the ones assigned eventually to the Desert Lions laying siege to Carthage in Operation Carthage (Second Pacification of Istvaan V) (Unknown Date.M31)
    Last edited by Rhaivaen; 07-12-2017 at 03:18.
    Have a look at my Combined Krieg/ Ryzan Husarz-Grenadiers attempt: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177393
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo
    If my post comes across as angry/aggressive/offensive/whatever, it is not intended as such. At worst, it is merely incredulity, conveyed through the inflexible format of an internet forum.Don't flatter yourself thinking anything to the contrary

Small update;

Name:	DSC_0151.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	233535
    My flight officer needs a little updating.

Name:	DSC_0152.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	233536
    Notice the vehicle having a new cupola, makes it fit in more with the superheavy.
    I think I received the package I ordered from Victoria Mini's, but customs/ royal mail wants to
    leech near 15 pounds before they are willing to give me it. Darn leeches.
    I hate customs and royal mail.
    Last edited by Rhaivaen; 08-12-2017 at 17:30.
    Have a look at my Combined Krieg/ Ryzan Husarz-Grenadiers attempt: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177393
    If my post comes across as angry/aggressive/offensive/whatever, it is not intended as such. At worst, it is merely incredulity, conveyed through the inflexible format of an internet forum.Don't flatter yourself thinking anything to the contrary

Have the same problem here. Anything sent from the US or Australia costs youan arm and a leg if it get here via Stockholm.
    If im lucky it get here from Copenhagen, and then i dont have to pay for customs.

Like the new characters, Rhai.
    Had a laugh when i read that youve called your navy guy bakka ! Thats idiot in japanese !
    / SDKFZ

Chapter Master

That happens everywhere, though.. it's a random check they go through, and unless it's been marked as having its taxes paid and such on purchase, if you're unlucky they'll hit you for the import taxes at the doorstep. It's a real pain in the ass when that happens, I equally share the annoyance on the subject.
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

CADIA STANDS! For The Emperor! For St Pius!

Quote Originally Posted by SDKFZ View Post
    Have the same problem here. Anything sent from the US or Australia costs youan arm and a leg if it get here via Stockholm.
    If im lucky it get here from Copenhagen, and then i dont have to pay for customs. Like the new characters, Rhai.
    Had a laugh when i read that youve called your navy guy bakka ! Thats idiot in japanese !
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauragnmon View Post
    That happens everywhere, though.. it's a random check they go through, and unless it's been marked as having its taxes paid and such on purchase, if you're unlucky they'll hit you for the import taxes at the doorstep. It's a real pain in the ass when that happens, I equally share the annoyance on the subject.
    What's this you guys have to pay customs when I send you stuff in the mail. Why when its a gift and you have not bought it?
    Colonel Jacka
    12th Cadian Mech Regt (Orphan Brigade)
    Battle Group Imperators Aegis

CADIA STANDS!! All Hail St Pius! (RHUF)
    Posted by Rhaivaen "I think some of you are way to nonchalant about this subject."

Chapter Master

In most countries Gifts sail past customs. I didn't pay any fees on the two you sent me. But sometimes Customs decides to spot-check your parcel to make sure all its import duties and such are in line, and they'll hit you up for the taxes and such on the declared value of the contents of the package. You don't get it all the time, like I said it's a random search - at least here in Canada. I've had multiple orders from one shipper, and it's like one in ten or less that get tagged by Customs. It's just random spot checks they pull on people.
    It's not Overkill, it's Insurance.

Grand Plog of Stuffness - http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256696

Questions, Comments, Queries and Rude Remarks are ALWAYS welcome, and Very wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by SDKFZ View Post
    Like the new characters, Rhai.
    Lol, that was incidental, not intended but a fun side effect. Backa or whatnot was a character from the Farscape series, tried to spell it slightly different.

Well, guess he made some bad moves earlier on
    / SDKFZ

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20