Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: 467th / 752nd Krieg Independent Night Fighting Reg.

Re: 467th / 752nd Krieg Independent Night Fighting Reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaivaen View Post
    Danke für die Information, aber mein Gerät ist kein Scout-Gerät, sondern eine Nachtkampfeinheit..

Ordered 2 boxes of H.stubbers/ Melta troopers, the Index plus a twin H.bolter Contemptor arm. Is being picked up from Warhammer world the 15th. Yeay.
    wouldn't matter then as there isn't a official waffenfarbe for that, I would say if your doing Panzergrenadiers bottle green or white waffenfarbe for general infantry .
    for anyone who is interested or fancy doing Krieg with said waffenfarbe https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corp...my_(1935–1945)
    Flashheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves. I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my face!

Signal issues I think or a glitch in the simulation and they changed something in the Matrix -(just in case it is Neo run !!!)
    Flashheart: Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves. I wouldn't want them on my conscience, not when they ought to be on my face!

Delete what post? I only see one post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0098.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	232783
    So, my new toy arrived, now to get some motivation to use it
    Have a look at my Combined Krieg/ Ryzan Husarz-Grenadiers attempt: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177393
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo
    If my post comes across as angry/aggressive/offensive/whatever, it is not intended as such. At worst, it is merely incredulity, conveyed through the inflexible format of an internet forum.Don't flatter yourself thinking anything to the contrary

Hmm, that looks like fun Would like a review of it, once youve got around to using it, Rhai.
    / SDKFZ

Using it means I have to get motivated, and not be scared of using said airbrush, lol.
    Have a look at my Combined Krieg/ Ryzan Husarz-Grenadiers attempt: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177393
    If my post comes across as angry/aggressive/offensive/whatever, it is not intended as such. At worst, it is merely incredulity, conveyed through the inflexible format of an internet forum.Don't flatter yourself thinking anything to the contrary

Another close up, but lighting is weak, normal ceiling bulb, dumb site, keeps putting my pics sideways, sigh.

Also, received:

Name:	DSC_0118.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	233294
    For my Doomhammer's back end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0117.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	233292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0117.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	233293  
    Last edited by Rhaivaen; 14-11-2017 at 20:28.

Look who's back from the dead! (besides me,lol.):
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...an-battle-tank

Conversion work slowly progressing, my personal Chimereas, the Silver Car is a 1/43Rd scale oldsmobile.
    I got 2 of them to use/ convert to Centaurs..

Name:	DSC_0128.jpg 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	233308

Name:	DSC_0123.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	169.2 KB 
ID:	233300
    Dumb site forces me to take my pics sideways on my tablet/phone.
    My Bullgryn are a mix of fantasy heads, to make them look more brutal, less standard.

Name:	DSC_0126.jpg 
Size:	213.1 KB 
ID:	233301
    Sideburns looks significantly veteran to possibly be a bodyguard.

Name:	DSC_0125.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	243.1 KB 
ID:	233302
    Closeups:

Name:	DSC_0119.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	233303
    The kid Ogryn brute: (bloodbowl conversion)

Name:	DSC_0121.jpg 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	233304

Name:	DSC_0120.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	220.6 KB 
ID:	233305
    He is armless, seeing as I used bits for the kid above.

Name:	DSC_0122.jpg 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	233306
    I'm wanting to build one more, specifically to be a body guard,
    with a Ripper Gun and a Slabshield, plus bullgryn plate, coz rule if cool. Possibly use one of the current build as another bodyguard.

Family shot of the first 3;

Name:	DSC_0127.jpg 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	233307
    Last edited by Rhaivaen; 17-11-2017 at 03:43.

Played a game this last Wednesday, managed to get a draw, thanks to the victory conditions.

The opponent fielded: a squad of custodian guards, 3x 5 man squads of sisters, 1 venerable Contemptor, 1 venerable Land Raider, Celestine + her 2 sisters,
    Grey Knight chaptermaster in baby carrier, plus greyknight character whotshisname (2+ invulnerable save cheese).
    He was a nice guy but imo his army was a full up cheese-fest.
    (The shop owner thought I was just moaning that any army I fight is cheesy, bar my own.)

I fielded: Krieg Marshall Venner (Meh), 2 Squadron commanders with power mauls/ hot-shot lasgun, 1 Malcador (3 lascannons, sans battle cannon), Avenger (+2 multi Lasers), 3 Autocannon Heavy Weapon teams, Stygies Destroyer tank, 3 engineer squads (1 with 2 melta's, 2 with 2 flamers/ 1 heavy flamer), 1 Grenadier sqd (1 heavy stubber), 3 infantry sqds, 2 Chimeras,
    Plus my Doomhammer superheavy (Doomhammer + twin heavy bolter).

I tried to build a balanced list. The game ended up with 1 victory item to be picked up in the middle, which in the last turn I managed to kill the holder (last man of the custodian sqd) getting a draw.
    In the end I killed a sister sqd, the Vet. Land Raider, the Vet. Custodian sqd, Celestine's 2 sisters, but his characters were almost unkillable. Am I wrong to think his list was super-cheese?,
    and on that note, does my list contain any cheese?.

I did notice that the 2 best orders are removed from the Krieg, and the 2 substitutes aren't as useful imo. So Venner's ability to give 3 orders a turn was kinda wasted often. I chose for him the Draconian Disciplinarian warlord trait, which ended up also being useless, as my units were mostly wiped out when they did get into melee, so thinking that bellowing voice might be better for any Krieg commanding warlord. Commands I did use multiple times was Bring it Down, against the Custodians with a unit of Grenadiers and Engineers. I did use Without Mercy once.

I did have great joy with the Grenadier stratagem, made him poop his pants a little when I threw 7 grenades with my Engineers (Acid Gas bombs) hehe...
    Last edited by Rhaivaen; 17-11-2017 at 05:40.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19