To start of let me just make a little formal introduction, my names Arlan, i live in East London UK, i hadn't touched inquisitor in about 5 years until a couple of months ago but a lucky ebay search got me 6 new inquisitors and i've been inspired to get back into the game, i've still got most of my old crew (minus a couple of painful losses) and have already knocked up 5 new models since my interest returned. However, i am still without anyone to play with.

Now on to the interesting part, whilst wandering around 40k artwork i found a pic of one of the seriously epic titan battles, a few links later and i get my hands on some plans for a warhound titan, i've got a lazer cutter at college and can easily scale up the plans to inquisitor scale (that or just print it out on A3).

Basically i want to make a damaged warhound as the center piece for a multi-level adeptus mechanicus servicing station to go with a scenario i'm writing, anyone in the area interested in being the first to play on it?

I'll update progress here, i'm currently gathering materials and drawing up designs, i'd love to hear any ideas on this epic quest i've set myself.

Over and out.