Thread: Word Bearer Quotes

Word Bearer Quotes

I'm looking for quotes from Word Bearer texts, the Book of Lorgar or something like that. I know there is a bunch of them in Dark Apostle, but I don't have it with me right now and there are probably a whole lot more of them in other places.

And if somebody has a bigger picture of the Word Bearers logo, then please post it to. The one I have is very small.

Thanks.

Re: Word Bearer Quotes

* Chaos Sorceror: With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers.
    * Chaos Sorceror: With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them.
    * Chaos Sorceror: With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies.
    * Chaos Sorceror: And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them!
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Yes. Come forth to bear the word of Chaos!
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Hear my warnings, unbelievers. Carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Veterans of ten millenia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: There is no hope in opposing the inevitable.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Captain Thule: We don't fear you, heretic.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: I should hope not, Captain. Fearless foes are much more satisfying.
    * Captain Thule: The only satisfaction we'll give you is a quick death.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: And now you tire me, Captain. I've heard far too much empty boasting already.
    * Captain Thule: Come on, then, if you think our boasts are empty.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Patience, Captain. I will kill you all in good time.

* Captain Thule(Upon losing the relic): You won’t hold that for long, daemon-spawn!
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Daemon-spawn? One so hopelessly ignorant of his origins should not be so quick to insult another’s parentage, brother.
    * Captain Thule: We are not brothers, heretic.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: *laughs* Of course not. My mistake.

* Captain Thule(when the castellum is attacked): We fight to the last man, my brothers! This fortress shall not fall!
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Such inspiring courage! Perhaps we’ll mount your corpse on a golden chair and make an idol out of you as well.
    * Captain Thule: You pile heresy upon heresy, traitor. How could the Emperor have ever trusted trash like you?
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Wonder instead how we ever could have trusted one such as him, brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Eliphas the Inheritor: What a rousing little speech, Governor. Unfortunately, your false Emperor cannot touch us here.
    * Governor-Militant Alexander: Ridding the Imperium of filth like you will be a pleasure.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Oh, I assure you, the pleasure will be all mine.

* Eliphas the Inheritor(when Anton Gebbet is killed): Your commissar is dead, Governor. Your men are rebelling. You can't hold for long.
    * Governor-Militant Alexander: You'll pay for each death, heretic. You haven't beaten us yet.

* Eliphas the Inheritor(when the main base is attacked): The False Emperor has failed you again, Governor. Perhaps it's time to embrace a new deity?
    * Governor-Militant Alexander: Never! The Emperor protects.
    * Eliphas the Inheritor: Oh, we'll soon see how well he protects you.

Source is Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, campaign when playing as Word Bearers under the command of Eliphas the Inheritor (best Chaos character ever).

Thanks.

How many words can a Word Bearer bear if a Word Bearer could bear words.

Now say that 3 times as fast
    Quote Originally Posted by FigureFour View Post
    The only problem I can see here is that you are unwilling to change in a hobby that is constantly changing. You're supposed to be a Tzeentch player for christs sake. Change is good. Get used to it.

Maybe there is some Word Bearer stuff here. What do you need it for anyways?
    Bits Blitz - the place to be for all your bits needs!

Space ship design project

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

Chapter Master Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zahr Dalsk View Post
    Eliphas the Inheritor (best Chaos character ever).
    True. I mean, look at this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chaoslordz.jpg 
Views:	2443 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	56227  
    Rules - CSM - BA - LatD (when I find my notes)
    Stories - Perish the Weak - Brothers in Chaos - The Baron Rises

Haha, one of the better 40k-related pics I have ever seen!

hahaha, "metal boxes!" made me lol. ^^

P.S. Word Bearer > All other Legions and Chapters.

forgive my ignorance, but what is the METAL BOXES a refrence too. I know the others, but ive see the last one refrenced a few times.
    He who gazes into the abyss should be careful, for the abyss will gaze back. He who hunts monsters should be wary that he does not also become a monster.

"All wars a civil wars, because all men are brothers."

in DOW soul storm when you assault the blood ravens fortress Carron says "look rhinos RHINOs our enemy hides in METAL BOXES the cowards the FOOLS we shall take away there METAL BOXES" I died a little when i heard this
    The Count

Quote Originally Posted by count chocula View Post
    in DOW soul storm when you assault the blood ravens fortress Carron says "look rhinos RHINOs our enemy hides in METAL BOXES the cowards the FOOLS we shall take away there METAL BOXES" I died a little when i heard this
    Don't forget "SPEHES MEHRINES! WE ARE TEH EMPERORS FUREHY!"
    Record with Ultramarines 3rd company W/L/D 5/4/1
    Record with Orks, Purple Moons clan 6/2/1 (Ya, I don't play that much, and I play for fun, not in tournaments)

Let's fight like gentlemen!