Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Vaaish's All things Epic (and the ocassional 40k/BFG)

Re: Vaaish's All things Epic (and the ocassional 40k/BFG)

Ah, Vaaish, painter of tiny things. Browsing through this log just never gets old.
    Those Lancers with the glowy shields from a few months back are absolutely stellar.
    Check out the Tale of Board Game Painters in the group project logs!

All my miniature painting in one combined log - index in first post - 40K CSM, Fantasy O&G, Boardgames and other random stuff

Chapter Master

Haha. Yep. I paint tiny things I'm glad you liked them! Today's update gives me another two detachments for my Knight army. Just have 8 more knights to go before the army is done! I needed some AA guns for the army and Vanguard had some nice models that fit the bill. I'm quite please with them and I hope you like the result.

Chapter Master

So I've been a bit busy as of late with some larger life changes and I haven't quite had as much time for painting. I had one major goal this year to finish my epic knightworld House Cadmus list and I can now say I've successfully done so. It's been crazy and I didn't quite think I'd make it, but I finished out the last unit for the army last week. Because I've been crunched here at the end of the year I skipped taking pics of the lancers I finished up in November so I could put all my effort into the last unit. Hope you like them and I'll try to get an army shot here at some point!

Lancers:

Paladins:

Baron:

Vaaish,

Great work, they almost look 40K sized.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG - Alaitoc Eldar PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Selling OOP GW Books and Games - Interested in buying oop metal Eldar

Looks awesome!!
    My slow log of Terrain ,My slow log of Blood Bowl ,My tyranid swarm , My Khorne Demon army log, My Necron Army, Follower of Chaos, My Blood Angels, My 3D Space Hulk
    Bobo´s-random-sculpting-commision-and-other-stuff , if you are interested drop me a PM!

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39