My previous post was (as usual) wildly optimistic about the time frame. When I started the revision, I fondly imagined having it done by April. Now I'm hoping June which likely means July.

At present the revisions are done and so is the Beastiary. I'm working on formatting and editing, which is painful in the extreme. The printed version will be much larger since it has so much more material. All the unit entries are just about doubling the length.

Still, the end is in sight. The next steps are to finish the layout, do a hard copy edit, and then tweak the cover art. If I didn't have so much else going on, this would take a matter of days, but we'll see.