UPDATED - LOG CONTENTS
Age of the Emperor II - The Horus Heresy - September 2009
- Bob Hunk and GrahamGilchrist's finished regular scale armies (page 6-7)
- Apologist's finished true scale army (page 11)
- Lord Blood sculpts Magnus the Red (page 8-9)
Age of the Emperor III - The Siege of Terra - May 2010
- GrahamGilchrist starts to build his true scale army (page 9 onwards)
- Apologist's new Praetors of Calth WIP preview (page 11)
- Bob Hunk starts to build his true scale army (page 13 onwards)
- GrahamGilchrist starts to paint his true scale army (page 14 onwards)
- Bob Hunk starts to paint his true scale army (page 19 onwards)
- Bob Hunk and GrahamGilchrist's scratch-built Termite tunnellers (page 19)
- Bob Hunk's "Stark pattern" glowing artificer armour (page 20)
- The PCRC's "Siege of Terra" video (page 22)
Into the Maelstrom - March 2011
Age of the Emperor 2011 - October 2011
Greetings my fellow Warseers, and welcome to another PCRC project log.
As regular attenders of the Tempus Fugitive campaign weekends at Warhammer World, many of the PCRC will be present at the next one in September, "Age of the Emperor II, The Horus Heresy".
Also, for the first time in our long history, many of us have agreed on the same project! Apologist, GrahamGilchrist, Omicron and I will all be playing as either the Heresy-era Imperial Fists or the Imperial Army with Fist support.
We have until mid-September to each complete a 2500 points army, mostly from scratch, and of course learn how to paint yellow!
So why not subscribe and follow our trails and tribulations over the next three months as we build, greenstuff, paint and weep bitter tears as we wonder why we're doing this to ourselves again?