Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: My random plog. Mostly IG, DE and CSM.

Re: My random plog. Mostly IG, DE and CSM.

Yeah, I remember your DG. They look really good but I can understand it that you do not want to paint that much White again. And the red Color scheme that you are refering to looks indeed good. I remember it well. Do you plan to add blood and gore effects?
    VIGILO

CONFIDO

I'm not sure yet. I'll have to do a few test runs, it's so hard to do well and easily overdone.
    http://www.mekwars.org Play Battletech online in the MegamekNet 3025 campaign environment with people from around the world. New players welcome. Join a noble house and fight for supremacy in the Inner Sphere. Non-commercial community project, no cost.
    My random Sci-Fi Plog, mostly Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar and CSM Current Project: Bad Moons.

Riiiiise!

New project. I'm doing this with colleagues and a deadline, so I hope these guys will be finished in a few months. We all begin with a Start Collecting! box, I chose Orks since I've always wanted to paint a proverbial riot of colour. So Bad Moons it is:

This is a WIP, the two units and the painboy should be finished tonight.
    http://www.mekwars.org Play Battletech online in the MegamekNet 3025 campaign environment with people from around the world. New players welcome. Join a noble house and fight for supremacy in the Inner Sphere. Non-commercial community project, no cost.
    My random Sci-Fi Plog, mostly Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar and CSM Current Project: Bad Moons.

Warwick, Warwickshire, England, UK, NW Europe, Sol-3, Eastern Spiral Arm

The incantations of summoning were successful! Thread necromancy achieved! And in style, too. Bad Moonz are always a larf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodknight View Post
    Anyway: a Dark Eldar Raven fighter from FW:
    I'm two years late with this but the base with the tiny Epic figures is a great idea and you made it work really well!

So, deadline met - barely. The paintjob ended up simpler than I wanted to, but I ran out of time.
    So, here are a few bad pictures. I'm going to soup up the minis a little later (patterns, transfers etc.) and take better photos.

Group shot of the Start collecting! box:

Boyz

Nobz

Deff Dread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9