Finally I have a few days off, but still I can't get anything finished, because I'm all over the place.
Yesterday I spent at least two hours trying to assemble the metal Steam Tank. At first I was really happy, because the first five parts I glued together (the sides and the bottom) fit perfectly. Then I tried to put on the top, which didn't fit at all. That meant I had to break apart the stuff that was already glued to fit everything together somehow. Meh.
Today I spent some time undercoating the vehicles for my Witchhunters:
The skeleton bone spray is not my friend. It has left a very coarse coat in a lot of places and some details are pretty much ruined or at least will take a lot of work to recover. I haven't seen behaviour like that in any other spray.
Still I love the colour sprays, as I hope that they will save me some time.
My Repentia were undercoated in fleshtone:
And here's a box of knights, undercoated in silver:
Somehow it feels more like varnish than a proper undercoat, though, so I'll have to see how it goes.
Since I got bored of the Teutogen I started working on some warmachines and a sorcerer:
Not sure how one is supposed to paint these sorcerers, though, because the robes are in the way to paint the front. That'll be...interesting.