Thread: My own little corner of Mordheim...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Papendrecht: The Netherlands

My own little corner of Mordheim...

It's the summer vacation, the weather is a bit dodgy, so what do you do... Build a Mordheim board, complete with structures, thats what!

EDIT: First paint op page 13!!!

EDIT: Project is progressing nicely = Pic heavy On page 7 pics of a semi finished city...

EDIT: I added some pictures and info on my warband: Liebert's Looters

Quite recently my gaming group (well, group, me and three mates) decided to get into Mordheim. As I am the one with the gaming facilities, they selected me to build the terrain needed for the game (I know, it's a burden ).

Last week I started with this building, a simple store house, made with plasticard and balsa wood. The desing is kept simple, with gaming first in mind.

I still need to add the floors and rough up the plasticard with some textured paint. Please let me know what you think.

Building two and three are already under construction... I hope to post some pictures of them soon.

C&C as welcome as always!
    Last edited by Boreas_NL; 02-05-2010 at 15:25.
    Check out my Mordheim scenery! NOW! I mean... Please... Only if you want to of course...
    Get your ale while it's still hot! And discover why Stirland should rule The Empire...

Quote Originally Posted by minitrol View Post
    Words cannot describe how I feel about your gamers room soooo Best... Feedback... Ever!!!
    My new personal hobby blog: Toy Soldiers off to War