Thread: Aldred's Casket of Sorcery query

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aldred's Casket of Sorcery query

I was playing a game the other day and came across an opponent who insisted that my Casket of Sorcery could only capture one spell at a time. The argument went back and forth for a bit, but it ended with us agreeing that there was some ambiguity in the rules (although we disagreed the extent of the ambiguity) and I didn't push particularly hard because the wizard that held it was dead anyway.

EDIT: I also don't think my opponent would have pushed so hard in the direction *he* was arguing if the wizard hadn't been dead at the time either. All of this happened at the end of the battle. /EDIT

How do people play it here? Would you consider your opponent cheating if they tried to store more than one spell at once?

To clarify: I am not trying to claim that it can steal more than one spell per turn, either from one wizard or multiple and there was no confusion with my opponent on *that* aspect. Just one spell from one wizard at the end of the wizard's movement phase. I *am* however trying to claim that I can store multiple spells captured over two, three, or more phases.
    Last edited by Lord 0; 16-08-2009 at 12:58.