Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Space Hulk 3E Tileset

Re: Space Hulk 3E Tileset

I'm using the PS1 version and running it on my PC using epsxe. There is a way to get the PC version to run, for Win 7 at least, I don't use XP so I can't tell you if it works on that (I think I read that it doesn't) - https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=6147.0

Apparently it's not all that stable on Win 7 though, keeps crashing from what I've read, also when I tried it on my PC just recently there seemed to be no voices.

I use epsxe and the PS1 version of the game because I can run it windowed, thus allowing me to copy the maps easily as I run a dual monitor setup, so I can run VotBA on 1 monitor and 3E Tileset on the other (I own both versions but I've played the PS1 version more because I never owned a PC when the game first came out, always had to use a friends).

The PS1 version is also very handy if you happen to have a PSP and want something to play whilst waiting for a train for example because you can convert it to a PSP playable format.
    Last edited by Morpheus_god_of_dreams; 01-03-2014 at 11:18.

Anyone got any maps for zone mortalis they have created and recommend??

Cheers

Here are some i've worked up for playing HH Zone Mortalis at 500 ish points...
    [great program btw!!!]

Any one else played zone mortalis using SH tiles???
    Last edited by mallymoocow; 20-05-2014 at 13:51.

Anyone know how to get the new board bits into Tileset?

The instructions are in this thread, somewhere. Basically, you need a scan of the tile as a .png file (there's some complicated rules about the size and resolution of the image, and the alpha channel for transparency) and then you need to edit the .set file (in Notepad) to let it know about the new tile you're adding.

Not got the new tiles - couldn't justify 75... just would like to have them to play with in tileset!

Hi all, sorry for necroing. I'm quite stuck at the moment: when I try to create a new map, the only space marine I can choose is Zael, no others are visible. Also, in the .set file only him is mentioned, and I couldn't find the proper image in the .zip I downloaded from dropbox. Can someone help me how to get the others termies in the "Space Marines" section?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by the_dwarf View Post
    Hi all, sorry for necroing. I'm quite stuck at the moment: when I try to create a new map, the only space marine I can choose is Zael, no others are visible. Also, in the .set file only him is mentioned, and I couldn't find the proper image in the .zip I downloaded from dropbox. Can someone help me how to get the others termies in the "Space Marines" section?
    Thanks!
    Nevermind, I got them in the thread

hi !
    French site with tilesystemedition2014 tiles, ....
    http://sh.chroniques.free.fr/5creati...ceHulk2014.zip
    Get home page for more...
    http://sh.chroniques.free.fr

Quote Originally Posted by genesteal View Post
    hi !
    French site with tilesystemedition2014 tiles, ....
    http://sh.chroniques.free.fr/5creati...ceHulk2014.zip
    Get home page for more...
    http://sh.chroniques.free.fr
    Thank you for your kindness!

I must say that this is a fantastic program and perfect for rebuilding all my missions from my 1st edition playing days.

However is there a way to either lighted the green background or at least remove it all together?

When I print out my maps to store in my box the background is so dark it is really hard to see the tiles and other items that I put on the map.

Thank you
    Ray

I think the green background is simply a .png file in the image library somewhere (along with all the tile images). You should be able to replace that image with one more to your preference, or edit the .set files to load a different one.

Thanks for the information. Looks like I had to edit the gui.set file for these lines:

backcolor="0,16,0"
    gridcolor="0,128,0"
    backpublishcolor="255,255,255"

The way that I have it here the program will still look the same but publish with a white background.

Thanks again
    Ray

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18