Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: StraightSilver's Macragge PDF (pics soon)

Re: StraightSilver's Macragge PDF (pics soon)

Very nice StraightSilver.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

Hi everybody,

Small update from me, as ever bad photos though...

Considering starting a new plog as I have lost all of my photobucket links, not sure how everybody else is resolving that one?

Anyway I have managed to find a bit of time to get some painting done. Not much, just a WIP of the Primaris Lieutenant from the starter set. Need to get some photos in daylight as the face is looking a lot darker than in IRL.

Last edited by StraightSilver; 07-07-2017 at 07:37.

I am moving my images to Imgur, starting with my Elysian PLOG...it is taking a long time, but like you I have no intention of paying the $400 a year for them to host my war gaming images.

Nice work on the figures I can see.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

The Marine looks great! Really like the lighter blue you've used.

Cheers guys, I have deleted my photobucket account and moved all my images to Imgur as well. Gonna start new plogs at some point and move all the images there.

And cheers The Pounder, it's the same blue I have been using on all of my other Ultras but looks lighter on the Primaris - I guess because they're bigger. Because I started my Ultras about 8 years ago I am using Altdorf Guard Blue rather than Macragge Blue for my base colour as it's actually a match for the old Citadel Ultramarines Blue, and I'm not really a fan of the newer darker scheme.

Ok so apart from the base the Primaris Lieutenant is done. Took way longer than I was expecting (so used to painting "normal" marines and these are pretty different) but overall happy with it, hopefully be able to get them done a bit quicker now.

As always my photos are awful though! The blue is actually nowhere near that bright / light IRL.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12