Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

Hey guys!

I have been hanging around this website for a while, i always pop in to have a look at the Glass Cabinet section to see whats new, but iv eventually decided to start up my own blog on here!

Some of you may know me from my blogs on The Ogre Stronghold and The Warhammer Forum , and if not, im a 16 yr old amateur sculptor (well i try to be), whos passion since first picking up the GW catalogue at 10 years old, till this very day has been the Servants of the Old Ones. I had been doing the odd model and such for a few years, but since the new book came out, i decided to finally have a go at a proper army, and not just individual models that i thought might be quite cool...

Well, enough of my Jibba Jabba, here is my force so far. Sorry about the rubbish pics, most are taken on my camera phone, so the colours dont really come out as well as i would like, but hey...

Ill post any other pictures i have scavenged... there is quite a few bits missing, and ill try and get pics of them when i can : )

- Warpy
    Last edited by WarplockMonkey; 23-07-2011 at 11:45.
    <

Re: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

Ill start by posting up my characters... damn this photo-limit thing is annoying :P

My Oldblood Gar’Quincani, which roughly translates into ‘explosion of attack’ in Lizze-speak, and on his ‘Coatlsaur’, a count-as carnie :P

- Warpy
    <

Re: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

My Skink Priest on heavily converted Engine of the Gods, theres been a few minor adjustments and paintjob changes, but its fundamentally the same…

- Warpy
    <

Yet another Priest, this time my scroll (or in this case, Plaque) caddy

- Warpy
    <

My Flying Skink of Doom…I like the model, but hes less use than a chocolate fireguard in games :P

[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Capn_Jimbob/DSC00815.jpg[/img

- Warpy
    <

Onto my units...

My unit of Temple Guard/proxy Saurus Warriors, the Coatl Warriors of Tepok, just waiting for a Slann to join them… *hint hint*

- Warpy
    <

Onto my units...

My Saurus Blocks

- Warpy
    <

The 'Greater Lustrian Spitting Firesnake' or shortened down to 'Snake'... my count-as Salamander

- Warpy
    <

And not really part of my army, but I thought I’d include it anyway, a diorama I did for a competition at my local GW in York

- Warpy
    <

Diorama cont.

*sigh*...finally done :P

- Warpy
    <

It would be really great if you'd take some better pics. From what I can tell the models look really sweet; cool conversions and more than solid painting.

Edit: Ah those weren't there yesterday. Very cool stuff! Pic quality is nice too.
    Last edited by Gargobot; 09-11-2009 at 13:11.
    <

I have been following your log for a while on the Warhammer Forum. Glad to see it over here, too. These pics definitely don't do them justice!
    Seriously one of the coolest armies I have ever seen. A huge inspiration! That Stegadon makes me drool every time I see it.
    Keep up the good work, your conversion and painting skills make for some serious motivation to us lazier folks!
    <

Very nice Lizardmen, the sculpting, painting and conversion work are all excellent!

The Skink Priests are my favourites
    http://circusofpaint.wordpress.com

Participating in the Tale of Age of Sigmar 2015 - 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LokkoRex View Post
    ...seems like everything Mister Feral do turns 24-carat hobby gold.

<

Chaplain

insane man!, love the sculpting on the carnosaur! haha, very nice paint jobs, btw, do you have any pics of wip? or even before painting the models? for example the carnosaur?:P haha
    anyway, love it, please keep it up
    <

Commander

Love your models... amazing army! Great conversion, a lot of style and great colourscheme!
    <

These are really sweet, where do you get the ideas and ability to make them work? I've been trying to get my lizzies painted again, but other projects drag me down from my contemplation-chamber

Great work, keep it coming. The diorama and flyskink are ace.
    If you liked my comment, please return the favor and comment on something I've made!
    How about checking out this random cavalcade?

I'm crazy and I'm Finnish. Don't blame me, it's the polar bears!
    <

Blesings of of Old Ones,
    Quickly spawned this thread was,
    much looking I have to do.
    <

Banned
    Troll country.Keep failing my stupidity test and can't find the way out!

*jawdrop*
    *faint*
    Amazing army.The oldblood is phenomenal!
    <

Very good painting. Some neat conversions. What are the skinks riding in your first picture. Are those a counts as razordon unit?
    <

Banned

Cool Lizardmen, your models gave me some converting ideas so don't mind if I steal some of your ideas
    <

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast