Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 1905

Thread: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

Re: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

I'm gutted :/ Ah well, I'll just buy the things individually later. At least I know my second kiwi is definitively coming, plus a new troll (would be nice if you had 3 more trolls planned, but I guess that'd be a bit too much to ask for >>). Anyway, congratulation for what is already a big success (and wow, that dragon!)
    <

Re: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

I've got the original resin Old Man of the Deep on my desk and you had to go and make an even better one didn't you? WHYYYYYYYYY?

By the way, massive congratulations on the success of ArcWorlde thus far! I really really want to pledge but being the broke and desolate thing I am I'm just going to have to stare at the pretty pictures instead. That or work on my own ArcWorlde warband. Tough choice.

I have a question for you Alex though: the prototype Arcanite cystals, those are what their "official" colour is? I was toying with the idea of yellow but I way prefer the turquoise / green colour of your protoype ones!
    http://circusofpaint.wordpress.com

Participating in the Tale of Age of Sigmar 2015 - 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LokkoRex View Post
    ...seems like everything Mister Feral do turns 24-carat hobby gold.

<

Good to see this thread active again, and with some lovely new models.
    Will keep an eye on the kickstarter, especially that dragon obviously looks tasty indeed...

\m/ Metalhead of Warseer \m/

"War is not about who is right, but who is left"
    - Ad finem temporum -
    <

Great work mate! Just wanted to say I ordered a pair of your "Goblinaid" models today, very worthy cause. I'll paint them up alongside some Kev Adams orcs and gobbos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    Please don't support the lazy klick-bait from sites like Natfka.
    My painting & gaming rooms journal: Fantasy, 40k, Epic 6mm, terrain & general sci-fi

The following are not real words: alot, abit, afew, ofcourse, atleast, addon, aswell...
    <

I just painted your Goblinaid shaman today (humble photos in my log, I won't scare people here!). I'm really happy with the model, good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    Please don't support the lazy klick-bait from sites like Natfka.
    My painting & gaming rooms journal: Fantasy, 40k, Epic 6mm, terrain & general sci-fi

The following are not real words: alot, abit, afew, ofcourse, atleast, addon, aswell...
    <

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96