Thread: The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Host of the Feathered Serpent - Lizzie Blog + Other bits i fancy doing...

Hey guys!

I have been hanging around this website for a while, i always pop in to have a look at the Glass Cabinet section to see whats new, but iv eventually decided to start up my own blog on here!

Some of you may know me from my blogs on The Ogre Stronghold and The Warhammer Forum , and if not, im a 16 yr old amateur sculptor (well i try to be), whos passion since first picking up the GW catalogue at 10 years old, till this very day has been the Servants of the Old Ones. I had been doing the odd model and such for a few years, but since the new book came out, i decided to finally have a go at a proper army, and not just individual models that i thought might be quite cool...

Well, enough of my Jibba Jabba, here is my force so far. Sorry about the rubbish pics, most are taken on my camera phone, so the colours dont really come out as well as i would like, but hey...

Ill post any other pictures i have scavenged... there is quite a few bits missing, and ill try and get pics of them when i can : )

- Warpy
    Last edited by WarplockMonkey; 23-07-2011 at 12:45.
    <