Hello Space Hulkers. I found the hourglass that comes with Space Hulk wasn't good enough because it doesn't make any noise to tell you when your turn is over, and in a heated battle you can often forget about it. There's already a timer on iPhone, but it doesn't give you any warnings before your turn is over, so I made an iPhone app just for gamers called Space Clock.
- Audio cues let you know how much time is left for your turn. There's a soft beep on every elapsed minute, a louder beep on 30 seconds remaining and a final 10 second count-down before the alarm sounds.
- Increase or decrease the count from 5 minutes to 30 seconds. This allows you to play with the Space Hulk first edition rules, where the marine player loses 30 seconds of time for each sergeant lost.
- Pause and resume the count-down at any time. Perfect for when you need to consult the rule-book.
- Additional points counter for keeping track of mission objectives, such as marines saved.
- Clear interface with big buttons and a striking visual style.
Available now for free on the App Store.
Yeah, I like the original Genestealers better!