Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Daemonslave's Warhammer Quest Log

Re: Daemonslave's Warhammer Quest Log

Quote Originally Posted by Easygrin View Post
    Damn photo bucket gangsters all these great blogs ruined years off material use to read through all these like books in the holidays
    That's exactly why I just post the photos directly if I can, at least WHEN I post photos....

Unfortunately I'm going to have to copy all my pics from photobucket (which takes ages because I had it all neatly organised in folders and sub-folders [and you can only download a sub-folder at a time]) to Imgur, then sort them all into new folders and then re-upload them here, getting them in the correct order. How fun! Thanks Photobucket!

I've got a bit of time off work coming up so I'll get it done soonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonslave View Post
    Unfortunately I'm going to have to copy all my pics from photobucket (which takes ages because I had it all neatly organised in folders and sub-folders [and you can only download a sub-folder at a time]) to Imgur, then sort them all into new folders and then re-upload them here, getting them in the correct order. How fun! Thanks Photobucket!

I've got a bit of time off work coming up so I'll get it done soonish.
    No rush; has Photobucket gone altogether; or have they just re-formatted the images so that you can't use them....?

It's still there. You can still use it to store pics for free, you just have to pay now to allow those pics to be visible on a third party site, which pretty much defeats the purpose of using photobucket anymore for about 99% of people I would imagine.

Same for me too I had all my photos there two and like you say defeats the object, pity but there you go I have actually deleted my account it took me a week to delete it, due to the amount of account deletions they removed the delete my account button from the delete page to try and stop people leaving. didn't work still did glad you did back up your pics and that yours is ok
    Father, thank you for my Health, my Family, my Friends & my Home. Many people don't have these things.
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles

First 10 pages done (please tell me you can see the pics!) - this is slow going!

Yes, I can see them, and I feel your pain. I have done one PLOG and it has taken days and I still have Photobucket warnings on several posts.

Cheers,

CB

Welcome back everyone. Please check your old PLOGs and update photos that have been lost in the hack or Photobucket block.
    Elysian Army PLOG - Tau Army PLOG - Ork Army PLOG - Sisters of Battle PLOG - Necromunda Imperial Guard Army PLOG
    Please follow the rules and respect the opinions of others - Warseer FAQ
    Presently selling fully painted OOP WHFB Orcs, OOPS GW Books, Wave Serpent - Interested in buying a Citadel Realm of Battle Board Carrying Bag

They are back what are you using now? I just use the warseer ones but it's just so tiny hehe but that's maybe best for the pictures I post

I shifted all my pics over to Imgur. I've sorted them into folders (but you can't do sub-folders so finding the pics from quite a hefty pile is slow going!)

You have mighty treasure cove of pictures am sure re seeing them we bring back fond memories. The pics are back just breath and onto the next folder
    Father, thank you for my Health, my Family, my Friends & my Home. Many people don't have these things.
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles

It's slowly getting there - up to page 25 at the moment. But there is another reason I'm posting, I've finally got my hands on a monster I've been after for years! I've been trawling ebay and other sites just for a glimpse of one and apart from once finding one for a rediculous price, nothing! I had thought it was never to be. But, at long last, he's here on my worktop!

Any guesses as to this beasts identity?

Lol cannot possibly think of any miniature that you don't have most the ones I got I found about through this

Go on then, I'll give you a hand...

Capcom Monster Hunter Fire Dragon Rathalos or Rathian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MONSTER-HUNTER-LIOLAEUS2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	231248 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71RjhjfCwRL__SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	231247

But I'm thinking Rathalos
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles

Aaaaand it's done! Phew that was hard work. Hopefully all pics should be present and accounted for, all nice and safe on Imgur. No doubt that will shut down next week...

Anyway, apart from occasions where people have quoted me and included images (which I can't edit) I think everything is ok. If anyone happens to have a look through this log and notices anything, please let me know.

As for the guess - a dragon is a very good guess, but it's neither of those two you show in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Same for me too I had all my photos there two and like you say defeats the object, pity but there you go I have actually deleted my account it took me a week to delete it, due to the amount of account deletions they removed the delete my account button from the delete page to try and stop people leaving. didn't work still did glad you did back up your pics and that yours is ok
    Thanks for explaining this; I'm going to make sure all my PB pictures are backed up somewhere else, and then delete my account.

Does anyone know if Flickr is still online, and if so, does it impose a similar charge....?

How a criminal thing like the photobucket scandal made this great blog come to live again. The master has awoken.��

As for the guess - a dragon is a very good guess, but it's neither of those two you show in the pics.

Well I tried, yours thoughts on those models Daemonslave would they be the type of project you would do or you keep away from?
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Well I tried, yours thoughts on those models Daemonslave would they be the type of project you would do or you keep away from?
    I own a couple of McFarlane dragons so I wouldn't be against painting something like that, they are nice models after all. But I do think I' ve got enough dragons at the moment, considering my Reaper ones are also incoming.

Anyway, here's another clue as to my new beastie, I'll put a full pic up once he is fully assembled.

Tail;

Wing;

But I do think I' ve got enough dragons at the moment, considering my Reaper ones are also incoming.
    Hang on....... what reaper ones are also incoming? I don't remember reading anything of that in your blog about I've got more large models on the way.... you been gone to long details details please
    Dmb Games Dungeon Tiles

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast