So I'm looking at starting a Chaos Warrior army with the launch of 8th (got my copy yesterday ) and having always loved the flavour of Tzeentch and the reduced model count of the more elite armies I've come up with the following;

Sorcerer Lord - 395pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Disc of Tzeentch,
Infernal Puppet,
Golden Eye of Tzeentch,
Book of Secrets

Sorcerer - 155pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Dispel Scroll,
Third Eye of Tzeentch

Exalted Hero - 171pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Chaos Steed,
Battle Standard,
Favour of the Gods

19 Chaos Warriors - 354pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Champion,
Musician,
Standard Bearer

20 Chaos Warriors - 415pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Champion,
Musician,
Standard Bearer,
Banner of Wrath

9 Chaos Knights - 510pts
w/ Mark of Tzeentch,
Champion,
Musician,
Standard Bearer,
Blasted Standard

The Sorcerer will join the 19 strong unit of Warriors (5 wide ranks) and along with the 20 strong unit will form the flanks of my force. Given the strength of Magic in 8th I'm anticipating quite a few high level wizards will be around for the Sorcerer to borrow spells from.
Meanwhile the Sorcerer Lord will fly around close the blocks of Warriors and target elite enemy units as a priority. Against gunlines he'll advance ahead and target warmachines and try to disrupt the line in by getting behind it.
The Knights will take centre stage and attempt to draw as much fire as possible (they can take it) but I'll probably keep them back until the Warriors get into range unless a juicy target presents itself. I figure they're going to take some casualties from all the shooting so I'll want them supported once it gets messy.

Thoughts and comments please