Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Gallery by qc

Re: Gallery by qc

Boy, you are just an unstoppable painting machine, aren't you?! Love your work, keep it up!
    My Vampire Counts/HeroQuest Plog: http://www.wickedmetal.blogspot.com
    I'm coining it right now, Warhammer 20K.
    Violently opposed to plogs with LINKS to big pictures, instead of big pictures on the plog...
    "If you make me click through, no comments for you!"
    <

After a break I slowly return to building and painting models and miniatures for Warheim FS. At the workshop, I have two projects now underway - the Knights of the Order of the Sisters of Sigmar and the Merchant's House model - but they have to wait a while.

I decided to start with something light and simple, and since I have been planning to build a monument using the model of Gloria Invicta from GameZone Miniatures for a long time, I decided to finally put it into practice.

In the picture below you can see the pedestal prepared for painting and the monument standing on it, which after finishing the work will decorate the streets of Oldenlitz.

More about the Gloria Invicta from GameZone Miniatures will be posted next Friday. On the other hand, for the valorisation of the pedestal I used bits from GW: skulls, broken sword, purity seal, cross; HQ Resin: torches, book and desktop, bench; MaxMini: candles; Scibor MM cracked shield.

More pictures will be posted on my blog DansE MacabrE.

Last edited by quidamcorvus; 05-04-2017 at 07:36.
    <

I finished painting the monument built from the model of Gloria Invicta from GameZone Miniatures. To do the mock-up remains the monument to which will be located, which will be part of Oldenlitz.

More about the Gloria Invicta from GameZone Miniatures you can read in the review I posted on Friday. *

For the valorisation of the pedestal I used bits from GW: skulls, broken sword, purity seal, cross; HQ Resin: torches, book and desktop, bench; MaxMini: candles; Scibor MM cracked shield.

Pomnik Magnusa Pobożnego | Gloria Invicta | Pomnik Pięciu

More photos you will find on my blog DansE MacabrE.
    <

Today I have pictures for you of the first of the three Knights of the Order to the warband Sister of Sigmar to Warheim FS.

More about building models of the Knights of the Order read HERE.

See entry on my blog DansE MacabrE.
    <

Today I have pictures for you of the second of the three Knights of the Order to the warband Sister of Sigmar to Warheim FS.

<

Today I have pictures for you of the three of the three Knights of the Order to the warband Sister of Sigmar to Warheim FS.

<

The Knights of the Order are the main military force of Cult of Sigmar used by the hierarchy Temple of Sigmar at the time of the Crusade, dedicated to the protection of temples, believers and cult dignitaries such as the Inquisitors and the Sisters of Sigmar Priestess, as well as maintaining order in the Empire's lands.

Well trained and trusted Sigmar's Templars are included in the personal guard of the Grand Master. Knights who managed to prove their loyalty and fidelity to Sigmar are recruited by the Fist Order, which assigns them special, secretive tasks.

<

After a break to paint the Knights of the Order I returned to the workshop to work at the Monument of Gloria Invicta in Oldenlitz.

I decided to put the Monument of Gloria Invicta on the right pedestal and so was the idea of building the Mausoleum of Morr.

I built a maze structure from styrodur and placed it on a 300x150 mm base. I carved the pavement in the plaster, and the door frame I made to resemble the Gate one of the symbols of the Morr, god of death and dreams in the Warhammer Fantasy universe.

The door in the gates I did the same as the door to the house of wealthy burgher.

In the pictures below you can see the mausoleum covered with black primer, ready to painted.

<

Work on the Mausoleum of Morra, the lord of the dead and the dream is ongoing.

Using acrylic paints and chemistry from AK Interactive I painted the door that I did the same as the door to the house of the wealthy burgher.

I also painted the monuments of the guards, which in turn I made of figurine scrap, which I received some time ago as a gift from Duderson.

Models, judging by the shields on the shields from the game LotR did not have blade blades, which I supplemented with bits.

<

Within the # 34 edition of the Miniature Blog Carnival, I have painted two markers of fallen models.

<

I glued Monument of Gloria Invicta the base of the Mausoleum Morr, god of death and dreams and set the door on the stone gates.

I did the door as the door to the house of wealthy burgher.

Using acrylic paints and weathering effects I painted the walls and made stains on the stones.

<

Really nice stuff in here. I like your raw and dirty style of painting. Very textural and a bit like pastels sometimes. Those monuments are fantastic, especially the one with all the verdigris!
    <

I finished working on Morr's Mausoleum and Gloria Invicta's monument.

More on my blog:
    http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/201...eum-morra.html
    <

Chaos Dwarf model painted at #34 edition of MBC:

<

As you probably know, I'm not a big supporter of GW 's AoS and new style of miniatures dedicated to the game. However, I am not going to offend GW and keep an eye on the news from time to time noting the noteworthy models.

And so it was with Arkanaut Frigate and the whole Kharadron line to AoS. The frigate model I bought and converted and for the Kharadrons we plan to create the rules for the Bootmen from Barak Varr and adapt it to the Warheim FS.

With all the sympathy the Kharadrons I can not accept the orb of power, whose styling does not fit me. Therefore, inspired by the found in the depths of the internet illustration of a flying boat I decided to use, mainly Dwarf WFB bits, to rebuild the frigate, and the captain to make a model Gnome with musket from SpellCrow.

Element on the stand is part of the Dwarven Ruins set from Scibor MM.

You can view the conversion effects below.

More on my blog DansE MacabrE.

<

Visible below the Square of Three Thrones is my contribution to the Miniature Blog Carnival, hosted by Bahior from The Dark Oak blog and my work on the Bejcowe kitbasze, which was organized by Rebe Spell.

First of all, it is also a model, which will be part of the Oldenlitz, a city in which the skirmishes of Warheim FS will take place.

Like other models, I also placed the Square of Three Thrones on a 15 x 15 cm plexiglass. On the poured plaster cast with a sharpened nail I carved the pavement. Outhouse I made of balsa and match sticks, and the destroyed wall is a properly worked styrodur.

The October issue of the MBC is a break in battle and this scene features a sitting on thrones imperialist soldier reading the book, unaware of the fun that the Nurglings were setting up at the back of the Square of Three Thrones.

<

Commander

WOW!! I just fell in love with that bath!
    This is my miniatures blog: reviews, battle reports, painted armies, and a few about Vgames. Soon, there will be the rules of my own wargame:

https://heraldodelatormenta.blogspot.com.es/

And my fantasy log: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...Fantasy-Guardi
    <

As we have two virtually identical threads running concurrently, I am closing this one. You can find all QV's wonderful work in the other thread by the same title here.

Codsticker

The Warseer Mod Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.
    <

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22