I've been out of action for quite some time because of a lack of workable camera. And although I have a temporary replacement, its not the best but anyway here's what I've been up to.
The first off is my daemon prince, hes been in a WIP stage for what seems like forever and only now do I see how grossly oversized he is.
This fella here was supposed to be a present but now I guess it's going to a worthy cause.
A very rough idea for a Tervigon I am attempting too.
I took the carnifex apart I had and glued the chest back together at about a 45degree angle to give it more thickness and spread out the back a lot more.
The next 2 are buildings I've made from cardboard as mock-ups for a table I plan to get to work on sooner or later.
This is what I guess I could only describe as a Seed-plant. I want to have the big back room full of all kind of servitor arms and bits and pieces to dismantle marines or maybe a station where they go through some ritual blessings. (I'm not that big on fluff info so if anyone has a better idea, let me hear it!)