Over the last few years (since the NE Chapter Master competition) I've been working on my Doom Bringers chapter's fluff on and off. After we just learned InDesign in school I've spent hours on the layout of my Index Astartes article on the chapter. This in turn has turned my head towards my old half-finished true-scale conversions for the chapter.
This is my first try on true-scaling made several years ago:
Ever since I made that I've wondered what repositioning the legs would do to the height of the marine. So on Sunday I sat down and came up with this:
I hope to post updates soon as I've not yet decided which techniques to use to achive their colour scheme.