Thread: A tale of three occasional painters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A tale of three occasional painters

Recently I have been struggling to find the tim to paint things or, indeed, play many games of 40k. which is a shame. Two friends of mine are in a similar position.

I thought it'd be fun to track our varying progress in one place as a form of motivation and to show warseer in general how my 'gaming' group works!

Those of you familiar with my work will know I'm a long time Dark Eldar and Deathwing player and have recently started a traitor guard army. I have also painted a full vampire counts army on here, which is the only full army I've painted in 14 years in the hobby...

I'm not sure what I'm going to turn my attention to but my mate Martin (Halaker) is currently doing his Space wolves, second ever army after Tyranids. I think they're looking great. My friend George (Salarath) has various projects on most of the time. I think he's focussing on Orks at the moment...

UPDATE// 17/08/2011 Kap'n Krump (James) has joined our ranks, hooray!

So here's the team:

Kap'n Krump

anyway I'll buzz off until I have something painted and relevant and will leave you in Martin's tender care...