Thread: Death Skulls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Littleborough, Lancashire. Hub of the Universe

Death Skulls

Hello,

I'm a newcomer to this forum and I only really started posting on Warseer a couple of months ago after starting my Mutant Empire log.

I've never played 40k. That's not to say I'm completely new to the hobby: I have bought three versions of the rules over the years, Rogue Trader being my first, but I just never got around to giving it a go.

Anyway, I bought AoBR last year and finally got around to assembling the Orks (A friend of mine assures me he's going to build the Marines but I suspect I may be doing those too).

I do not yet possess the Ork codex but I've done a bit of research here and there and the clan that most appeals is the Deff Skulls (or Death Skulls?).

Here is my test mini. I did it today. Not enough blue but you get the general idea: rust, verdigris and dirt - usual stuff.

The axe handle was meant to look like this but I don't think it's very successful:

I think I need to incorporate more blue but other than that I'm quite pleased as this is the first Ork I've done.

More to follow when I get the time
    Last edited by Abraham Danglebreech; 08-05-2015 at 22:19. Reason: Changed title for something with more zap, in an attempt to get more hits and also making me come across as being dynamic.