Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran Sergeant

4 Foot Sniper

Issac "Eyes" Rookward

Height: 3' 6"

Hair colour: Auburn

Eye colour: Green

Issac was born on the Ratling-world Deliverance III in the town of Coppenburg. At the age of 20 he was conscripted into the 51st Ratling Regiment.
    Whilst fighting Chaos elements on Severance V Issac saved Inquisitor Gabriel Sturn from a nasty case of disembowelment by shooting the berserker who was attacking him, in the eye from half-a-kilometre away, a shot he still maintains that he meant to make.
    Inquisitor Sturn sought Issac out and offered him a place with in his retinue. The ever shrewd Ratling agreed, reasoning that he was less likly to get killed and more likly to get a regular supply of Amesec and pipe tabacco, the thurther away from the front line he was and so accepted.
    Issac is a kleptomanic making him useful for "accquiring" anything from classified documents to decent quality Amesec depending on what Sturn wants. He also despises flying, a shame due to Sturn's "enthusiastic" flying style. Due to extensive training, practice and racial talent Issac is an excellent sniper.

WS: 42
    BS:77
    S: 50
    T: 55
    I: 65
    Wp:50
    Sg:50
    Nv:50
    Ld:50

right handed

Equipment: Flak armour (on chest and legs), long rifle with lasersight and reload, laspistol with reload, knife, two smoke grenades, camo cloak (-15% to detection tests).

Special abilities: Small (-20% to hit), deadeye shot.
    Last edited by tartarus; 15-12-2010 at 19:04.
    Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

+++ Captain Eddan Bourne, No. 2 Assault Company, Silver Skulls +++