Hello one and all!
On this thread you'll see 3 Imperial armies, all of them having some history on Armageddon.
1) Steel Legion 122nd, Airborne.
2) Blood Angels (Successor Chapter I call Grave Wardens)
3) Grey Knights
Theme: Troops in standard Armageddon colors, vehicles in a slightly more straw-yellow theme with granite gray 2nd color. Comes out looking sorta desert camo. Here is some shots on table of one finished Vendetta and ten finished Veterans.
3 kinds of troops to be seen:
1) Steel Legion metals from the collector's range. Roughly 40-50 of them, 3 HB weapon teams, 5-6 Missile launcher teams. (30ish of them are completed already.
2) Cadian bodies with Pig Iron gas mask heads. These are generally my veterans. (Roughly 30 of these completed already)
3) Wargames Factory Shock Troops with Lasgun and stock weapon loadouts. (Almost none based/basecoated/painted). Since I play in a GW store, I'm not going to use these primarily except when I flesh out more troops, though I do like the test minis so far.
4 Vendettas - Base coated and dry brushed already. Need detail painting. Also planning on getting FW valkyrie decals, though I have NO experience with decals yet.
2 Valkyries - Same as above
1 Vulture - Needs Punisher cannons added, needs detail painting and decals.
2 Leman Russes - Base coated, passable for table-top but needs details
2 Chimeras - 1 theme color, 1 dark angels green (used as command vehicle). Need detail colors.
3 Hydra Platforms - Base coated, passable for TT, needs details. Guns are more like heavy stubbers, because they're from a Tamiya 1/35 kit ($6 vs. $50 makes me not care as much).
1 Baneblade/Hellhammer - Fully painted, not to Armageddon theme though it does have a gas-masked tank driver. It's painted in tones of blue and gray. (Haven't used it since Apoc was big, so it's gathering dust)
I have a nice DSLR, I will get better pics up in time, especially as I work through. Thanks for anyone who ends up following along.
Edit: Mods, just realized this was in the wrong section. Sorry, could you please transfer to project logs?