Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Games Workshop Fantasy Releases Timeline (Mk. II)

Commander

Re: Games Workshop Fantasy Releases Timeline (Mk. II)

Quote Originally Posted by Tymell View Post
    Thanks I started on such a project, hoping to get this onto a site of it's own complete with pics so people could easily tell when something was out, got quite a lot of images collected for it too. Alas, work and other distractions are just taking up too much of my time right now, so it's kind of on indefinite hold.

If you have links to these pics I could look into them
    WoW! Man... Thanks for this! I've been dreaming on having such a list for years...

I have a catalog of all the models in my collection (3000+) and always wanted to add the sculptor t it; your list is a great jump-start
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedar View Post
    Ya, It would be almost a stupid as Space Marines riding wolves, Grey Knights with Monkeys or a Chaos Lord riding a Snake daemon thing with boobs.

GW would never do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SacredCow View Post
    I'm out of material to continue to play Devil's Advocate unless I want to delve into the domain of being completely obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymell View Post
    Also, there are three models I know were released but can't find dates for in White Dwarf (there may well be a lot than that of course, but there are three I know about):

Dwarf Stone Thrower (old)
    Thank you very much for this amazing work.

Here is some information about the Dwarf Stone thrower released between Dwarf 6th edition and 6.5th edition, which is now replaced by the grudgethrower
    without wheel. The first time I saw this miniature is in the 'incoming release' section of fifth issue of Hong Kong version White Dwarf, along with the plastic
    dwarf warrior with metal command bits. From the contents showing the albion giant and vampire count army list without plastic zombie released I assume this
    issue was released between May 1999 and July 1999.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-01-03 22.07.23.jpg 
Views:	965 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	184597

The plastic dwarf warrior with metal command bits was believed only released in some countries(France, Australia). Their release in UK and US is held until Dwarf
    6th edition is released and metal command bits are replaced by plastic command sprue. This dwarf stone thrower did not shows in the Citadel Miniature 2000 Annual
    published by GW UK. It is quite possible that this stone thrower is also released in France and Australia in 1999 and then released in UK and US alongside with other
    Dwarf 6th edition released.

Great list. Can I download it from somewhere for easy reference. This is a useful list.

Quote Originally Posted by tenpole View Post
    Great list. Can I download it from somewhere for easy reference. This is a useful list.
    Thanks The only way I can think of would just be to copy the text from here, or save the webpage(?) I did at one point keep a word doc of it all, but I haven't updated that in a good while.
    When did GW release something? Was it plastic or metal? Who sculpted it? Come find out:Fantasy, 40K, LOTR, BFG, Blood Bowl, Epic, Inquisitor, Man O' War, Mordheim, Necromunda & Warmaster

My best attempt at a Horus Heresy chronological order! https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Tymel...reading_guide/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5