So, I've added the base and the arms to Marie Sue. Still nothing is glued, all parts will be disassembled again for painting. The only thing being fixed is a steel rod which is drilled into the right leg. It is fixed attached to the base, not to the leg though. The left foot still looks a bit off, but so did the right one before adding the plates under it. So the pose is finished, next will be the small side-fins, hands and the mentioned basing and left leg. The left leg still "hangs" in the air, because the steel rod is too short and doesn't reach the wooden base yet. I'll need to cut a longer one and drill it into the wood. But boy, how can a girl be that heavy?
I'm glad the pose more or less fits into my cabinet. I had to make a minor compromise with the right arm, because of the size/pose and also because the right arm cannot be posed exactly the way I wanted it, just doesn't fit with the joints. Also the inner pauldrons don't allow a big twist forward or backward, I already to make some "trick" (basically file stuff away) which barely can be seen on the final model and even then probably looks like it always had been intended to be that way. Hurts my heart to "damage" a model in a way it isn't supposed to be, but I really didn't feel like doing the right arm again (I already had two fails, the 4 drilled holes filled with some stone-hard putty afterwards, really sucked) or in a different pose. The worst thing about that problem with the pauldrons is, that I noticed they cannot be placed that way when I tried to dry-fit the shoulder-missile-pots. I found a huge gap, because the shoulder plates pushed too far forward, pushing the missile-pots out of their desired place.
You see, that girl still gives me a lot of headache, but most of that should be over now.