From my reading of the TK army book this afternoon.We still cause fear, can't march, Arrows of the asp, and hold for charge reaction. Unbreakable/unstable special rules etc.
Magic: Must take our Nehekharan lore on heirophant and addition casters can choose lores of light or death.
We only use power dice from Winds of Magic now.
The restless dead is the lore attribute. D3 + 1 wounds if augment spell is successfully caste on friendly Nehekharan undead target unit.
Khsar's incantation of the desert wind (signature spell). Caste on 8+. all unengaged friendly nehekharan undead units within 12" may make a single move as if in the remaining moves sub-phase (cannot charge). all friendlies can be targeted within 24" for a casting value of 16+. Any unit can only be effected by the desert wind once per turn.(undead construct units can only recover 1 wound per turn)
1. DJaf's Incantation of Cursed Blades. 7+. Augment, range 12". Until the start of your next magic phase close combat attacks gain killing blow or heroic killing blow special rule. If the unit already has killing blow or herioc killing blow special abilty, it will work on a 'To wound' roll of 5 or 6+ while this spell is in play. can increase range to 24" instead on a casting value of 10+
2. Neru's Incantation of Protection 9+. Augment range 12", until start of caster's next magic phase.
5+ ward save on a single friendly target unit. all friendly units within 12" can be targeted instead for 18+
3. Ptra's Incantation of righteous smiting 9+. Augment range 12" until start of caster's next magic phase. Target unit gains 1 attack (mounts, riders, models crewing chariots, monsters and war machines). If armed with a bow or great bow then get multiple shot (2) special rule. All friendly Nehekharan undead units can be targeted instead within 24" for 18+.
4. Usirian's Incantation of Vengeance, hex range 18" 10+. Until start of caster's next magic phase target unit has its movement reduced by D3 to min of 1 & all terrain is treated as dangerous terrain if unit moves. range can be extended to 36" for a casting value of 13+. Until start of next magic phase.
5. Usekhp's Incantation of Desiccation, 11+ hex range 24". target unit suffers -1 strength, -1 toughness (to min of 1) Until start of caster's next magic phase. Can instead choose to reduce by D3 (min of 1) for a casting value of 22+
6. Sakmet's Incantaion of the Skullstorm, Remains in play. magical vortex 15+. small template is placed on the board and a direction is nominated. artillery dice is rolled and the number is multiplied by wizard level = amount template is moved in stated direction. Every model passed over or under the template suffers a single strength 4 hit. misfire = place template over caster and scatter by wizards level in random direction. use large round template for a casting value 25+. on subsequent turns, vortex moves randomly equal to role of artillery dice. if misfire, vortex dissipates instantly.
There is an impressive mix of special characters.
eg: There is a lvl 5 wizard, Arkhan the Black.
From memory skeletons are as expensive as ...
hand weapon and shield is free
spear is 1+ point per model, light armour is 1 pt per model.
Bowmen are 2 more expensive pts, - pts for full command, 1pt per model for light armour.
heavy horsemen with vanguard
skeleton horsemen (light cav) scout special rule.
Ushabti can add command units and giant bows str 6 30"
chariots are 5 points more expensive forming ranks 3 models wide.
a new model that gives undead constructs regeneration with 12"
a new model that acts as body guard to Tomb King except in a challenge
Casket has 3 wounds and doesn't have a priest as crew
Light of death works differently
It came from below:
Place the marker in remaining moves phase, Buried units are raised using scatter dice but cannot charge. miscast is the same.
Magic items: (from memory)
Destroyer of Eternities
Blade of Ankhara? every unsaved wound gains 1 wound.
Cloak of Dunes? character has fly and any enemy unit flown over takes D? damage.
BotuL power level 5.
Banner of the hidden sands is X points and any reserve troops (not yet deployed) up to XX points can be deployed within 12" of bearer in remaining moves sub phase.