swifty2: thank you very much

101st Vostroyan: do it

AguaToss: Cheers. Yup, pretty sure it said that on the paint set I bought too. I actually found the 5th. All stripped and ready...

Hello again. So maybe my estimation for a two week start time was a bit off. 2 months! Should be a builder. I ended up spending more time on my mutants instead.

Anyway, the extra time allowed me to think a bit more about the colour scheme. Orange is still in there but I wanted to break it up a little. I was sure I had seen a picture online of some marines with a dark grey/light grey/orange scheme but I couldn't find it. At first I thought I had mixed up seeing these with these and that my mind had jumbled them up into one.

It was while making a list of paints I thought I needed that I finally realised what the colour scheme was.......

MY ZAMBERLANS!

With those colours in mind I experimented using the Bolter and Chainsword Space Marine Painter and finally settled on this:

I picked up some paints yesterday and today I painted my first Marine:

First one I have painted since about 1990ish. I think I went a bit overboard on the battle damage but by looking at the different angles you should be able to make out how a clean one will turn out. I don't want to spend as much time on these as i did on my Orks so they probably won't appear as finished. I reckon he's not that bad though.

Oh yes, that two months gave me a chance to come up with a name for the Chapter:

The Flow of Azoth

The Chapter symbol is a teardrop of blue liquid. It has absolutely nothing to do with the SpaceHulk Blood Angels Terminators I now have that need painting up in my own colours