Thread title inspired by Hugh Laurie performing the Battle of Jericho and the fact that I have no imagination after 2 glasses of sweet wine.
Oh, great. That deserves another glass...
Plog Background: As opposed to the continued existence of my two threads which rarely see updates nowadays that my interest and efforts have spread across several different random projects I've decided to combine it all into this giant thread. That also means I'm going to make a setup on the coming sturday and take photos of pretty much everything finished so far.
Plog Overview: Currently I'm working on the following projects, in roughly the following order;
- Warriors of Chaos/Chaos Dwarves; Have the plastic Nurgle Lord to paint as well as Tamurkhan the maggot lord.
- Chaos Dwarfs - Legion of Azgorh; Painting up a Chaos Dwarf army consisting of 40 Infernal Guard with HW & Shield, 16 Infernal Guard with Fireglaives, [del]2 Magma Cannons, Hellcannon, Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher[/del], the 3 characters pack, the AOW Chaos Dwarf Lord, a few Mid-Nor miniatures, K'daii Fireborn, BCs, some Relics Nuem suits and the FW ltd ed Hellsmith.
Wood Elves; I have a large wood elf army I've amassed during the last 6-7 years, where I've painted pretty much everything myself. I've gone on a bit of exploration where I'm going to use some of the new Dark Eldar miniatures for additional Eternal Guard and Waywatchers. Still have to convert and finish 2 GG Standard Bearers, 2 GG Musicians, Lord on Great Stag and Orion on top of that.
Space Marines; Bought a complete army dubbed the Storm Jackals. A beautiful collection consisting purely of beaky marines to which I've added some 20 Terminators and additional characters, mostly painted by others (with touch-ups by yours truly). I've got a near company strength, but I'm going to add details and touch-ups to most of the standard marines and vehicles.
Chaos Daemons; I have a large 40k Chaos Daemons force painted solely by me. On occasion I am tempted to add stuff to it when I find it on offer, and the next round will see the FW Nurgle DP and his assistant, 2 Blight Drones, 2 Blood Slaughterers, a Brass Scorpion, The FW KoS and 6 Plague Toads.
Chaos Space Marines Death Guard; Yeah, this is actually my first 40k army, but after 13 years I still haven't finished it. My love for Nurgle Daemons got in the way I guess. But basically I've got all the miniatures lying around. The good thing is that I have 2 defilers already painted (and another 2 finished soul grinders for the daemons) but basically I have to paint (using the same techniques I have for the daemons) 30-40 marines, 5-7 terminators, a rhino, 2 hell blades, 5-7 of the REALLY OLD raptors and 2 FW Dreadnoughts.
FOW German Tank Company; Bought a boxed set. Painted everything with help from SolarMacharius barring a couple of infantry platoons, the Nebels and a couple of PAKs.
Dreadfleet; Painted the Shadewraith and Black Kraken. SolarMacharius painted the terrain. Still got the rest to go.
Dystopian Wars; I have to paint the Black Wolf and 3 Cruisers. Have painted 12 Escorts, 2 Robots, Giant Zeppelin, 2 Smaller Zeppelins, 3 even Smaller Zeppelings and a Battleship.
Uncharted Seas; I have painted a Shroud Mages Starter Set, but I've also got a Bone Griffons set to paint
- Infinity; Painted a couple of Yuan Yuan Mercenaries and some Karakuri Project robots that I plan to use as bots. For a complete 300 pts force I also plan to paint 4 Druze, 5 Kaplans and Scarface & Cordelia.
- Sedition Wars; I have a complete Biohazard package to paint.
- BFG; I have a complete Chaos Fleet, a Blackstone Fortress, some Space Marine ships and some Eldar ships painted. need to finish a few converted Dark Edlar ships as well as a rogue trader contingent and some more marine escorts.
If you haven't guessed it by now - I'm a collector. But I'm a pretty decent painter so when I buy something painted I add my own standard on top of that. Hence the HUGE amount of touch-up projects.
And now I'm all out of the Rosado Wine. Well, on with some pics. You can always browse my photobucket album here: http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/Allt_under/
CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Painting Chaos Dwarf infantry.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP BUYING STUFF!