Possible radio button choices.
1. For me Finecast has been a disaster. I've ordered one or more Finecast models and all of them have had serious issues.
2. Finecast is pick and mix. It is a 50/50 chance as to whether you get a good one or a bad one. I've ordered multiple models and they've been of variable quality from none or barely any issues to products with multiple serious flaws.
3. Finecast is a bit pick and mix but it's a big improvement over metal so i'll take my chances.
4. I've ordered one or more Finecast products and they have been mostly of a good quality.
5. I am extremely happy with all the Finecast models i have ordered. They are all of excellent quality.
6. I am put off this whole Finecast thing. Although i have not tried it it sounds like metal or plastic are a much better bet. I won't try Finecast.
7. I have not tried Finecast but sounds good so will try it in the future.
Just suggestions but i think a fresh poll would be good at some point.