I've been wanting to start a Fallout project for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge. I'm a huge fan of the computer game series and am quite excited to see how it transfers to tabletop gaming.

So I ordered a number of old Kryomek Nexus SWAT figures off ebay to create an Enclave Patrol team, however 3 weeks later and they are still not here.

Next I ordered Viridian assault marines to be Brotherhood of Steel, but after a two week delay they have only just been posted.

Step into the breach Troll Forged Miniatures, who incredibly speedily sent me 5 of their Trenchers who will form the basis for my New California Republic patrol force.

This is what I have so far, just a couple of coats of Devlan Mud and Gryphonne Sepia. I am ordering some M16s to go with these guys as their 'service rifles'. I gave up on trying to paint the 2 headed bear on their chestplates, much too difficult! But I really like these guys, the goggles and face wraps are just perfect for NCR.

The attachment is my first attempt at creating Nuka-Cola bottlecaps as loot counters/objectives/random encounters

So what is next for this project? Well I have a giant radscorpion model and Eschers for raiders.

However I plan to put together the following

NCR 1st Recon sniper, NCR Veteran Ranger & NCR Ranger
A conturbernium of Caesar's Legion
Super Mutants
Ghouls
New Vegas Securitrons
Protectrons
Vault Dwellers
Wastelanders

Finally I'm off to the toy shop this weekend to look for an American school bus and plastic cows (for Brahmin conversions)

I hope this plog will be of some interest to other Fallout fans here on Warseer