Thread: Kisanis's Blog-o-matic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kisanis's Blog-o-matic

Good Day all!

Due to my FAR too many things going on, I'm finding the motivation to paint is quite small. Long story short is I work lots, but am quitting and going back to school in September, Time to play and paint has been steadily dwindling over the last few years as life gets more real, and less... teenager-esque. To keep myself motivated I've finally decided to start a Plog of my progress and on the go projects.

What you will find here:

FANTASY! - Skaven, Orcs & Goblins, High Elves, Bretonnians, and perhaps other random things.

40k! - Orks, Imperial Guard, and Perhaps Sisters of Battle/Random other 40k painting that perks my interest (conversions, and random models... a la my celestine, etc...)

Terrain - I have some half started, and must finish it and make more!

Historical - Just recently got into 28mm historical (RoE is the rules I'm playing with) and am going to post progress of my Canadian Infantry on Here.

So without further Adieu; I bring you my current state of affairs!

Workstation! (Apologies to my roommate, I take up space...)

So thats it for now. I'll try and keep this updated once a week minimum. Seeing as I went and bought a new Camera for just such this reason... I have to do it now! Encouragement/criticism is always welcome. Even if I don't have new painted stuff to add in, I'll upload other random stuff related to it (older painted models, project ideas, etc...)
    Last edited by Kisanis; 06-08-2015 at 13:17.
    I have too many project armies to list...
    Check out my Painting Blog! Comments/Criticism welcome! Historicals, 40k, Fantasy and more! - 2016 Model Count: 68 Bought/10 Painted
    Tabletop Showcase A forum dedicated to wargaming project logs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
    In other words as a rock player I find that changes to scissors are fair, balanced and reasonable but that paper has been made too strong in this edition and should be nerfed.