Thread: Anybody got a game going in the Manchester Uk area?

Littleborough, Lancashire. Hub of the Universe

Anybody got a game going in the Manchester Uk area?

Hello,

I guess this is where I post this? I am looking to join a group playing pretty much ANY rpg. I have mostly played WFRP in the past but have had a go at other systems too.

I am located on the border between Greater Manchester and West Yorkshire nr Rochdale. I don't drive but I can get on a train and be in the city centre in about 25 minutes. I haven't played in ages due to moving house and not being able to find new players.

Anybody out there? Get in touch here or PM me.

I REALLY WANT A GAME!

AD

Re: Anybody got a game going in the Manchester Uk area?

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Danglebreech View Post
    Hello,

I guess this is where I post this? I am looking to join a group playing pretty much ANY rpg. I have mostly played WFRP in the past but have had a go at other systems too.

I am located on the border between Greater Manchester and West Yorkshire nr Rochdale. I don't drive but I can get on a train and be in the city centre in about 25 minutes. I haven't played in ages due to moving house and not being able to find new players.

Anybody out there? Get in touch here or PM me.

I REALLY WANT A GAME!

AD
    Hi Abraham. I was wondering If you were still looking for a group to Play with? I'm currently looking for new players for a RPG group. we usualy play WFRP, Pathfinder. that kind of stuff. Were a friendly Bunch who've been playing together for 4 or 5 years now. But we've and a few people drop out recently due to time constraints. Oh. were also from the rochdale area.

there is a group of people i know play in fanboy on a thursday night I thing

depending on where you are there is a group who rpg on a tueday night in glossop area though its prob a bit of a treck
    Quote Originally Posted by Walgis View Post
    maybe giant has something magical in his pants? :S

thanks for the info danny.
    fanboy 3s good. but terrible for longer campaign games. and glossops just to far away for me.
    But thanks for the input all the same.

Littleborough, Lancashire. Hub of the Universe

danny-d-b: thanks for the info :-) If it had been a few years ago I'd have been well up for a game as i used to live down Glossop way.

cobblepotter: excellent. I actually found a group playing 2nd edition WFRP in Autumn last year. We have been meeting up in Manchester. Really enjoying it but games have been few and far between. I would very much like to get some more gaming in and your group is sounding ideal. A PM on it's way......

I too an looking for a WFRP 2nd Ed Game, not played in a long time, can't remember rules lol, but should be fun.
    If anyone local to Rochdale please let me know.
    Thanks - mark