Well a shameful silence, but those night goblins had some kind of force field keeping me away from my paint desk. I have them almost finished now, another hour I think.
The water splashing effect for my Boglin had some setbacks as well. I had to try a few things but I think I have it right this time. It is currently curing and I will judge it in the morning. I also started some new bases for the Bayourks for the same faction and want to make a basing tutorial out of it for swamp bases. These are the models with the only Orc (free 40k one with WD) I have painted, as you can see they dwarf him:
And I did an inventory of my Goblin bits and assorted conversion bits and compared this against my wants. For some reason I have all the bits (minus a few upper bodies, but those I can green stuff) needed and have started to clean and assemble them (two units of fifty). So here are the first five, two champions, two heroes and a banner:
I will not convert all, but most will be converted monkey rats also known as 6th edition Skaven. The Bretonian Goblin has his weapon not yet glued on because I first need to make the one next to him with the coconuts and position accordingly. To his right will be Gubbinz for encouragement. The banner bearer is from Ruglud's Orcs.
EDIT: And yes I ruined a very nice dwarf model I had double with the "false beard/dwarf Gobbo).