So...I realize there isn't an Ad Mech codex, but there are options for playing Ad Mech themed forces with existing rules if you want to. And while such armies are mostly about the models and the story around them, there has to be a population of players who still care about performing with the army in games. What are tournaments with painting/modeling prizes for after all, if not to take an army on which you've showered lots and lots of custom modeling love? And there's no sense in going to a tournament if you don't intend to win some games...
Goals of this thread:
- Fleshing out which codex and unit entries are best to use with an Ad Mech army, probably counts-as (choosing a set of rules to use).
- This includes Dark/Renegade Ad Mech forces
- Working through general army comp
- Working out how an Ad Mech army should play/feel on the tabletop
- Establishing this thread as the go-to place for questions regarding how to build/use an Ad Mech counts-as army by accomplishing the items above.
As for the look of an Ad Mech army, I'd like to give a shout out to the damned artificer's project log over in the plog section. It's very inspiring.
I encourage any and all Ad Mech players, whether current or aspiring future, to contribute here.