Sooo, having finally gotten the opportunity to make by own tabletop, I have started working ever so slowly.
Sadly, my kitchen table is occupied by lots and lots of drying mushrooms at the moment, so I can't show proper pics of the table. I however felt I just need to start this log up before I do any more, otherwise I will not have anything to update later on.
A sneak peak at the table.
I also made a bunch of trees this summer when I had some days off, these are the first round.
For my second batch, I wanted them to look slightly "dryer", like the trees tend to be in dry climates.
I have also made a few buildings, one done and two almost done, so I made a test piece. This ruin was the result. I haven't painted the details as you see, but the buildings will probably look quite a bit like this colour-wise, plus some more high-tech stuff.
*EDIT* I feel it is appropriate to point out that I will be using quite a bit of Hirst Arts molds for the buildings. The tech-peices and the basic blocks are made using Hirst Arts, though the floor panels and the window peices are made using masters and molds I made myself. I will say which is which later when I post more pics of buildings.